Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Tottenham Talk Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Tottenham Talk 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:24 am Reply with quote
Blossom
Pictures: 0

Disappointed after the semi game, but Spurs need to learn how to win dirty sometimes...started off well but a rare mistake from Dembele, let utd back in the game, congrats Man U better team won, any way, getting top four is the priority now, if we get top four after playing away at Wembley wont be a bad season, and currently eleven points above the Woolwich Nomads..Happy days, also good luck to Liverpool tonight,
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Tottenham talk 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:38 am Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Yeah I thought you were gutless and useless
Pete

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:43 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Just a thought , youve been banging on about me going on other threads and spoiling them, yet I start a thread called Tottenham Talk, and here you are trolling and spoiling it,... hypercritical no??? if you dont have anything constrictive to add, then please dont bother cheers.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:06 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Great views of the new stadium build, with live cams
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:34 am Reply with quote
bromerzz

Certainly going to be an impressive stadium.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:41 am Reply with quote
Blossom

bromerzz wrote:

I got an invite to the stadium to try their virtual seat selection, went with my lad, sat down in a seat, they then put virtual glasses on you, and then you can view the match from any seat in the ground, I declined because I spend more time here then the UK, but my lad and his mate signed up for seats just behind where the manager sits, did I mention it works out at £250 a match? Shocked

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:46 am Reply with quote
Blossom

The stadium will also host American football and music concerts, boxing etc

Last edited by Blossom on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 am Reply with quote
Blossom

bromerzz wrote:
Mate the best thing about it is , it has been designed for maximum atmosphere, behind the goal in the south stand, no executive boxes were put, so they will have a wall of fans similer to the yellow wall at Dortmund, over 17,000 fans, making alot of noise, this figure will increase if safe standing is allowed in the future...as for noise, no one comes close to your Palace fans.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Tottenham talk 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:12 am Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Yeah we might be called the library well donít sing stupid songs
Like when the spurs go marching in you will be marching out
Next year when you sell some of your better players
Pete

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:14 am Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Blossom wrote:
Just a thought , youve been banging on about me going on other threads and spoiling them, yet I start a thread called Tottenham Talk, and here you are trolling and spoiling it,... hypercritical no??? if you dont have anything constrictive to add, then please dont bother cheers.

Calm down blossom, Pete only gave his opinion.

He did not deviate and go off topic.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:19 am Reply with quote
Blossom

mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:

The thread is called Tottenham talk, do you have any thing to say Tottenham related ..cheers
Re: Tottenham talk 
Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:19 am Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Yeah I thought you were gutless and useless
Pete

Yes Pete.........but what did you think about Tottenham? Wink Laughing

Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:21 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Some great aerial photos

Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:43 am Reply with quote
mouse

Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:

The thread is called Tottenham talk, do you have any thing to say Tottenham related ..cheers

Yes blossom mate I know, and his opinion was of Tottenham in that match.

So it is and was Tottenham talk.

I am Tottenham through and through, and was also disappointed in the 2nd half performance.

Post: #15   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:56 am Reply with quote
Blossom

Re the second half, Jose knows how to shut up shop and win games, Poch is the best thing to happen to Spurs since Bill Nick in my opinion, the game changed when Dembele made a rare mistake and we gave the goal away, also in my opinion he takes to long to make substitutions , anyway massive game coming up against Watford, for top four, I just hope Poch can pick them up, it will be a hard game because Watford will be up for it.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #16   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Spurs U18s just beat Arsenal U18s 9-0, Happy days.

Post: #17   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:20 pm Reply with quote
mouse

Blossom wrote:
Re the second half, Jose knows how to shut up shop and win games, Poch is the best thing to happen to Spurs since Bill Nick in my opinion, the game changed when Dembele made a rare mistake and we gave the goal away, also in my opinion he takes to long to make substitutions , anyway massive game coming up against Watford, for top four, I just hope Poch can pick them up, it will be a hard game because Watford will be up for it.

I agree, hope they keep hold of Poch.

I just wish the foreign managers would realise how important the FA cup is to the supporters.

I don't agree with the rotation system, should play the best team available at all times. If you are going to make changes just for the sake then make only 2 or 3 at the most, otherwise it looks like they have never played together and don't know strengths and weaknesses. It also devalues the competition and insults the opposition and supporters. A loss is a Loss and when you are on an unbeaten run and then play a weakened team in a cup and lose it breaks momentum, and affects League form.

Post: #18   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:

I just wish the foreign managers would realise how important the FA cup is to the supporters.

I don't agree with the rotation system, should play the best team available at all times. If you are going to make changes just for the sake then make only 2 or 3 at the most, otherwise it looks like they have never played together and don't know strengths and weaknesses. It also devalues the competition and insults the opposition and supporters. A loss is a Loss and when you are on an unbeaten run and then play a weakened team in a cup and lose it breaks momentum, and affects League form.
I agree with what your saying, another point I wasnt happy with was Poch, playing Vorm instead of Hugo, Vorm has been playing in our cup games, and Poch let sentiment rule his decision, something Jose wouldnt do, but like everything else, it comes with experiance.

Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:53 pm Reply with quote
mouse

Blossom wrote:
mouse wrote:
Blossom wrote:

I agree with what your saying, another point I wasnt happy with was Poch, playing Vorm instead of Hugo, Vorm has been playing in our cup games, and Poch let sentiment rule his decision, something Jose wouldnt do, but like everything else, it comes with experiance.

That's right Loris is in the top 3 keepers in the premiership, bears out what I have said, play your best team if available.

Post: #20   PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

I donít need you mouse or you woody to defend me Iím big and ugly enough
To defend myself any way he wants it they have took off most of my posts
He started it but as per usual the perpetrator gets away with it
And the retaliatory meaning me gets the blame [Edit]
Pete
Tottenham Talk 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room