Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

 
Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

  Ads By Forum Sponsors

    
Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat » Donald Trump 2.0 is even worse than first version
Post new topic  Reply to topic   View previous topic : View next topic 
Donald Trump 2.0 is even worse than first version 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:55 pm Reply with quote
devil
Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Posts: 5106
Pictures: 1
Location: Mosfiloti

 

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.


This won't be PTH's cup of char, but he should read the full article! Shocked Shocked
Quote:

Itís no surprise that he has turned out to be a dismal president, demeaning the United States with backing for bigots at home and despots abroad. He has achieved little beyond a big tax cut for business, while his attention-seeking tweets make the worldís most powerful man look like a petulant teenager.
...
This is all bad enough: an appalling narcissist has fallen for his own publicity and believes he alone can solve the planetís problems.
...
The arrogant tycoon thinks he can talk his way out of trouble; his lawyers understandably fear he risks damaging his case by saying something stupid.
...
This may be hard to conceive, but Trump unbound looks even more chaotic, disturbing and disruptive than the original version.

_________________
Devil
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:14 pm Reply with quote
scottie
Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 6837
Pictures: 0
Location: kapparis

 
I must say I had made my mind up not to laugh at the POTUS as he was too dangerous.
However I went on to his Trump Tower site , where his electioneering stuff is sold and hey guess what ? Most of the goods for sale were manufactured where .? Bet you got it in one and I admit it did make me laugh , yes China lol
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Donald Trump 2*0 is worse than the first 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Joined: 24 Jan 2014
Posts: 2287
Pictures: 0
Location: St Albans

 
Devil
You wonít upset me with your version of trump
At least he dot like despots but Jeremy Corbyn
He likes every despot in the world
To me that makes him a very dangerous man
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Donald Trump 2*0 is worse than the first 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:57 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 9975
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Devil
You wonít upset me with your version of trump
At least he dot like despots but Jeremy Corbyn
He likes every despot in the world
To me that makes him a very dangerous man
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete


How can that be Pete, Corbyn is not even in Government.

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Donald Trump 2*0 worse than the first time 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Joined: 24 Jan 2014
Posts: 2287
Pictures: 0
Location: St Albans

 
Mouse
Watch now London tonight Corbyn is getting slaughtered
A lot of you donít like trump
But any sane man canít defend Corbyn
Keep smiling
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Donald Trump 2*0 worse than the first time 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 9975
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Mouse
Watch now London tonight Corbyn is getting slaughtered
A lot of you donít like trump
But any sane man canít defend Corbyn
Keep smiling
Pete


Did you see my Corbyn joke in the joke section.

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Donald Trump 2*0 worse than the first version 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Joined: 24 Jan 2014
Posts: 2287
Pictures: 0
Location: St Albans

 
Mouse
I read your joke thought it was excellent still laughing
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Donald Trump 2*0 is worse than the first 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:51 am Reply with quote
devil
Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Posts: 5106
Pictures: 1
Location: Mosfiloti

 
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Devil
You wonít upset me with your version of trump
At least he dot like despots but Jeremy Corbyn
He likes every despot in the world
To me that makes him a very dangerous man
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete


In case you didn't notice, this thread is about Trump, not Corbyn Sad Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Devil
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Donald Trump 2*0 worse than the first version 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:08 am Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Joined: 24 Jan 2014
Posts: 2287
Pictures: 0
Location: St Albans

 
Morning devil
I did notice that the thread was about trump
But I hate Corbyn as much as you hate trump
Keep smiling
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Donald Trump 2*0 is worse than the first 
Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 9051
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
devil wrote:
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Devil
You wonít upset me with your version of trump
At least he dot like despots but Jeremy Corbyn
He likes every despot in the world
To me that makes him a very dangerous man
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete


In case you didn't notice, this thread is about Trump, not Corbyn Sad Evil or Very Mad


I understand your frustration. Iíve often thought of using the same retort when OPs about chalk/cheese/the price of fish have had a habit of being spuriously turned into Trump or Brexit. Sad

_________________
An atheist is a man who watches a Rangers V Celtic match and doesn't care who wins.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Donald Trump 2*0 is worse than the first 
Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:41 am Reply with quote
spanner
Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 5644
Pictures: 0

 
Mr Tibbs wrote:
devil wrote:
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Devil
You wonít upset me with your version of trump
At least he dot like despots but Jeremy Corbyn
He likes every despot in the world
To me that makes him a very dangerous man
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete


In case you didn't notice, this thread is about Trump, not Corbyn Sad Evil or Very Mad


I understand your frustration. Iíve often thought of using the same retort when OPs about chalk/cheese/the price of fish have had a habit of being spuriously turned into Trump or Brexit. Sad


A very crafty way of introducing "the price of fish" into the thread!

_________________
"In the works"
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Donald Trump 2*0 is worse than the first 
Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:51 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 9051
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
spanner wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
devil wrote:
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Devil
You wonít upset me with your version of trump
At least he dot like despots but Jeremy Corbyn
He likes every despot in the world
To me that makes him a very dangerous man
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete


In case you didn't notice, this thread is about Trump, not Corbyn Sad Evil or Very Mad


I understand your frustration. Iíve often thought of using the same retort when OPs about chalk/cheese/the price of fish have had a habit of being spuriously turned into Trump or Brexit. Sad


A very crafty way of introducing "the price of fish" into the thread!



Laughing Laughing Laughing

The main reason I'm mostly laid back about your interminable one-liners. Occasionally you post one that really cracks me up.
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.


_________________
An atheist is a man who watches a Rangers V Celtic match and doesn't care who wins.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Donald Trump 2*0 is worse than the first 
Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:02 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Joined: 25 Jan 2017
Posts: 697
Pictures: 0

 
Mr Tibbs wrote:
spanner wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
devil wrote:
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Devil
You wonít upset me with your version of trump
At least he dot like despots but Jeremy Corbyn
He likes every despot in the world
To me that makes him a very dangerous man
Keep smiling and be lucky
Pete


In case you didn't notice, this thread is about Trump, not Corbyn Sad Evil or Very Mad


I understand your frustration. Iíve often thought of using the same retort when OPs about chalk/cheese/the price of fish have had a habit of being spuriously turned into Trump or Brexit. Sad


A very crafty way of introducing "the price of fish" into the thread!



Laughing Laughing Laughing

The main reason I'm mostly laid back about your interminable one-liners. Occasionally you post one that really cracks me up.
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.




Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Donald Trump 2*0 is worse than the first 
Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 9051
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 
sugarray1955 wrote:
Mr Tibbs wrote:
The main reason I'm mostly laid back about your interminable one-liners. Occasionally you post one that really cracks me up.
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.




Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Freudian slip?
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.


Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.


_________________
An atheist is a man who watches a Rangers V Celtic match and doesn't care who wins.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #15   PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:13 am Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs
Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 9051
Pictures: 0
Location: ROC

 

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.


_________________
An atheist is a man who watches a Rangers V Celtic match and doesn't care who wins.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel



Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Donald Trump 2.0 is even worse than first version 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Coffee Shop Chat
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  


All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 1  



  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic   
Search Tags: #Donald #Trump #worse #first #version



 Link To Cyprus Eastern Forum    YouTube Channel    Cyprus eBay Search    Shopping To Cyprus    Contact Admin   SmartFeed RSS Feed



BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.
* Problems Logging In? Click To Contact Us | Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group Design Style: VTrushkin | View Lo-Fi Version