Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » General » FILMON - PROBLEMS
FILMON - PROBLEMS 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 am Reply with quote
SBS
Pictures: 0

Is anyone else who pays a subscription to FilmOn having problems? My Mum renewed her subscription 2 days ago and still hasn't been reconnected. I've emailed them but the email has come back undelivered. I know other people haven't been able to get CatchUp/Recordings for 3 days. Is this the start of more problems with FilmOn, are they about to disappear off the screens too?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: FILMON - PROBLEMS 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:43 am Reply with quote
spanner

SBS wrote:
Is anyone else who pays a subscription to FilmOn having problems? My Mum renewed her subscription 2 days ago and still hasn't been reconnected. I've emailed them but the email has come back undelivered. I know other people haven't been able to get CatchUp/Recordings for 3 days. Is this the start of more problems with FilmOn, are they about to disappear off the screens too?

Perhaps it is related to this
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

FilmOn is also an illegal operation.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:54 am Reply with quote
Hudswell

I spoke to Triotech in regard to catchup....there are technical issues at the "distant end" which are being worked through. Normal service should be resumed in due course.

Mercury Rising
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Maldjack
Pictures: 12

This Bulletin has been posted on their Facebook Page
FilmOn.com
24 mins ·
Hi FilmOn Fam!

Please be patient - We have updated the entire system and waiting for the new USA Network to take effect World Wide. Some services in some areas may still be affected.

We understand how freaking upsetting this has been and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:44 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

Thanks. That sounds hopeful. Do not want to cancel as overall nota bad service for cost.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Rovers3City0

FilmOn is a waste of time these days. Slow to load, not that user friendly, and not worth the subscription.

I've used zktv via a MAG box for several onths now. Great service and 14 day catch up on the major channels. It also has the advantage of being legal, it comes from Zurich and the legal;ity has laready been tested in the Swiss courts.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
filmon. 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:14 am Reply with quote
wrecker

Regarding your email to filmon.They do not accept hotmail addresses any more.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:14 am Reply with quote
ROB

Hi Rovers3City0.

Any idea of cost for ZKTV.

Robert.

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy,”

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm Reply with quote
finikaka

Zktv is €15 a month without sports, 20 with payable 3 monthly. Also worth a look is ultra HD iptv

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:28 pm Reply with quote
finikaka

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 am Reply with quote
spanner

Rovers3City0 wrote:
FilmOn is a waste of time these days. Slow to load, not that user friendly, and not worth the subscription.

I've used zktv via a MAG box for several onths now. Great service and 14 day catch up on the major channels. It also has the advantage of being legal, it comes from Zurich and the legal;ity has laready been tested in the Swiss courts.

From what I can see on their web site, it is legal for them to rebroadcast unencrypted channels, but that doesn't mean it is legal to view them outside of Switzerland.

Also, encrypted channels such as Sky Sports and BT Sports, can not be rebroadcast, so they would be 100% illegal.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:42 am Reply with quote
mac69

finikaka wrote:
https://ultrahd-iptv.com/

Tried the link just now , not impressed .

FILMON - PROBLEMS 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » General