Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

 
Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

  Ads By Forum Sponsors

    
Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Harry Kane Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic  Reply to topic   View previous topic : View next topic 
 
Post: #41   PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:03 am Reply with quote
J B
Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1372
Pictures: 0
Location: Shropshire/Staffordshire/Cheshire (UK) and Tala (Paphos) sometimes!

 
SensibleBob wrote:
Superb match but a prime example of the need for. Video evidence. Some strange refereeing decisions that every expect will claim they saw something different. I think Harry is a great old fashioned fighter but he did go down easy from the first touch for penalty one and may even have been offside!. Another match yesterday again showed Man U players dying on the spot when someone breathed on them. Ok nothing new there but this cheating is spoiling matches.


Great post.

In defence of Dilly Dally, it just looked like he fell over rather than dived, but a yellow will keep him more upright next time ... perhaps???

As for Kane's 1st penalty - not offside as he was 'played on' but a red shirt - but then as the 'experts' would say, 'he cleverly left his leg in there' - why can't they just say that he cheated???
For the 2nd one, did Dick van Dyke knee Lamella in the back or did Lamella back into Dick's knee???
Hmm

_________________
J B
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #42   PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:24 am Reply with quote
Blossom
Joined: 07 May 2015
Posts: 1378
Pictures: 0

 
J B wrote:
SensibleBob wrote:
Superb match but a prime example of the need for. Video evidence. Some strange refereeing decisions that every expect will claim they saw something different. I think Harry is a great old fashioned fighter but he did go down easy from the first touch for penalty one and may even have been offside!. Another match yesterday again showed Man U players dying on the spot when someone breathed on them. Ok nothing new there but this cheating is spoiling matches.


Great post.

In defence of Dilly Dally, it just looked like he fell over rather than dived, but a yellow will keep him more upright next time ... perhaps???

As for Kane's 1st penalty - not offside as he was 'played on' but a red shirt - but then as the 'experts' would say, 'he cleverly left his leg in there' - why can't they just say that he cheated???
For the 2nd one, did Dick van Dyke knee Lamella in the back or did Lamella back into Dick's knee???
Hmm

Allis dive was embarrassing.. I hate seeing that from any player
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #43   PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:42 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955
Joined: 25 Jan 2017
Posts: 1514
Pictures: 0

 
Good luck tonight, play like you have been and you should turn Juventus over.Would be good if all 5 English clubs can get through Smile
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #44   PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:54 pm Reply with quote
Blossom
Joined: 07 May 2015
Posts: 1378
Pictures: 0

 
sugarray1955 wrote:
Good luck tonight, play like you have been and you should turn Juventus over.Would be good if all 5 English clubs can get through Smile


Hope so.... Iíll be at the match, it will be a great atmosphere, full house, but a hard game.. The Italians are masters at nicking a goal and defending.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Harry kane 
Post: #45   PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed
Joined: 24 Jan 2014
Posts: 2544
Pictures: 0
Location: St Albans

 
Blossom
Best of luck tonight Iíll be watching on the box but I think you should do it
Keep smiling
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Harry kane 
Post: #46   PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Blossom
Joined: 07 May 2015
Posts: 1378
Pictures: 0

 
Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Blossom
Best of luck tonight Iíll be watching on the box but I think you should do it
Keep smiling
Pete

Thanks Pete just got in from the match , dominated the first half but didnít put our chances away, they get two chances and score both, thatís a quality team for you, our manager showed his inexperience tonight, Wembley great atmosphere, but a devil to get out off, best of luck to the remaining British teams left in.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Harry kane 
Post: #47   PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:42 am Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed
Joined: 24 Jan 2014
Posts: 2544
Pictures: 0
Location: St Albans

 
Morning blossom
Yes it was an entertaining match to watch harry kane should have scored
When he rounded the goalkeeper but maybe like all strikers
He is entering a barren spell but that ladwho scored the winner
Is a very good player I donít think he played in the first game
Keep smiling
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Harry Kane 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  


All times are GMT  
Page 3 of 3  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3


  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic   
Search Tags: #Harry



 Facebook Page    Facebook Group    Our Channel    Cyprus eBay Search    Shopping To Cyprus    Contact Admin   SmartFeed RSS Feed



BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.
* Problems Logging In? Click To Contact Us | Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group Design Style: VTrushkin | View Lo-Fi Version