Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » Harry Kane Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Harry Kane 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Blossom
Pictures: 0

A big well done to Harry Kane, not only beating Alan shearers goals scored in a year, harry has just become Europe's best scorer for 2017 beating Messi, Renaldo and every top striker. and a thoroughly humble guy also....
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Harry kane 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Blossom
Yes possibly the only world class player we have
Pete
Re: Harry kane 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:45 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Pete The Highwayman wrote:
Blossom
Yes possibly the only world class player we have
Pete

Agree Pete, also a down to earth bloke, who makes the headlines for all the right reasons.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:43 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Seems like a genuinely nice bloke and a good pro to boot (excuse the pun Very Happy )
Do you think you will be able to keep him if the big boys come knocking? By big boys I mean Barca and RM Smile
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:03 am Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Seems like a genuinely nice bloke and a good pro to boot (excuse the pun Very Happy )
Do you think you will be able to keep him if the big boys come knocking? By big boys I mean Barca and RM Smile

Unlike Bale and Modric who couldnt wait to leave when they heard Real were in for them, Harry has been at Spurs since 11 years old,also forget what people say that he is only on 100 grand a week, only Levy and Harry know the true figure, he isnt a mug and he knows what others earn......next season we go into our new stadium which with the increased revenue will allow Levy to offer wages on a par with the other top teams, and buy players out of our league at present, but to answer your question, Harry has said as long as we keep improving then his happy to stay....we will find out next season as I can see Real coming in for our manager and Harry?

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:08 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

Unlike Bale and Modric who couldnt wait to leave when they heard Real were in for them, Harry has been at Spurs since 11 years old,also forget what people say that he is only on 100 grand a week, only Levy and Harry know the true figure, he isnt a mug and he knows what others earn......next season we go into our new stadium which with the increased revenue will allow Levy to offer wages on a par with the other top teams, and buy players out of our league at present, but to answer your question, Harry has said as long as we keep improving then his happy to stay....we will find out next season as I can see Real coming in for our manager and Harry?

I never thought Beckham would leave United, think the secret for Spurs is can they be successful enough to keep him? Money at some point has got to be a moot point if the trophies are not coming in.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

I never thought Beckham would leave United, think the secret for Spurs is can they be successful enough to keep him? Money at some point has got to be a moot point if the trophies are not coming in.
I take your point but with Beckham it was more then football, it was growing the Brand Beckham putting him at a superstar club increasing his brand name around the World, I don think Harry has that goal.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:53 pm Reply with quote
geof j
Pictures: 2

gotta long way to go to beat dixie dean Smile

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:15 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

geof j wrote:
gotta long way to go to beat dixie dean Smile

Showing your age geof. Laughing

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:56 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

[quote="Blossom"]
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

I take your point but with Beckham it was more then football, it was growing the Brand Beckham putting him at a superstar club increasing his brand name around the World, I don think Harry has that goal.[/quot]I agree, but what if the trophies don`t come? Hopefully they will come as you are playing some great football but if they don`t I can see him getting on his bike

Last edited by sugarray1955 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

I take your point but with Beckham it was more then football, it was growing the Brand Beckham putting him at a superstar club increasing his brand name around the World, I don think Harry has that goal.

I agree, but what if the trophies don`t come? Hopefully they will come as you are playing some great football but if they don`t I can see him getting on his bike Smile

the only place his guaranteed trophy's is Real and Barca

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:17 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

I agree, but what if the trophies don`t come? Hopefully they will come as you are playing some great football but if they don`t I can see him getting on his bike Smile

I know, that is why I mentioned them in post#4

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:41 am Reply with quote
Blossom

sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

Personally I can see Dele Alli leaving for one of them clubs, Ive got a feeling (might be wishful thinking) that Harry will be a one club player, like Southamptons Matt Le Tissier.

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:22 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

Personally I can see Dele Alli leaving for one of them clubs, Ive got a feeling (might be wishful thinking) that Harry will be a one club player, like Southamptons Matt Le Tissier.

Or even a Giggsy Wink For Spurs sake I hope he is, there is not much loyalty kicking about in football and it would be nice to see if there was..

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:57 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:
Blossom wrote:
sugarray1955 wrote:

I think that's the reason he hasn't performed this season, other things on his mind.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #16   PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:24 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Looks like he has come out and said as long as they are winning trophies he is happy to stay, exactly what I said, hopefully for Spurs that will start to happen.

Post: #17   PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Dont believe every thing you read in the papers..... he also said the other day he hopes to become Tottenhams all time goal scorer
Harry kane 
Post: #18   PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Pete The Highwayman
Membership Closed

Blossom
We both no deep down he will go probably in the summer
And as for beckham in my opinion
He erened a lot of money from a very limited talent
Keep smiling
Pete
Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 pm Reply with quote
Blossom

Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

Hi Pete, every player has his price, but Harry has been at Spurs since he was eleven years old, unlike Bale /Modric who couldnt wait to leave, Harry has stated that if Spurs keep improving he will stay, we will have the new stadium next season,,and will be able to match any wages other clubs offer him...I think he will be a one club player...I can see Delli Alli leaving because like Beckham he will seek the World wide Branding.
Post: #20   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:34 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Blossom wrote:
Blossom
Keep smiling
Pete

Hi Pete, every player has his price, but Harry has been at Spurs since he was eleven years old, unlike Bale /Modric who couldnt wait to leave, Harry has stated that if Spurs keep improving he will stay, we will have the new stadium next season,,and will be able to match any wages other clubs offer him...I think he will be a one club player...I can see Delli Alli leaving because like Beckham he will seek the World wide Branding.

Regardless of how long he has been at the club, if he has ambition to win trophies and you don`t deliver, he will leave, look what Bale and Modric have won since leaving Spurs, in that time how many trophies have you won?
Harry Kane 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room