Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Computer Corner » internet
internet 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:14 pm Reply with quote
lewis
Pictures: 0

Looking to install internst in apartment not there all the the time so would only need when in Cyprus
Thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

internet 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:42 pm Reply with quote
paterson

Short Circuit seems to be a regular suggestion on this topic.

HTH

Tony
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:33 pm Reply with quote
Jacs
Pictures: 6

I recommend Short Circuit too. We buy our time online and it's on when we arrive. Great after care as well if any problems. You can pay for anything from 1 week to 12 months.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet

I have been with Short Circuit 3 years now , no problems . Good service , Even connected me when. Texted from the airport waiting to board, I was connected when I got there, 👍

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 am Reply with quote
Francesca712

I can only agree. I had mine installed last week and it's just as good as Cyta. I used to come over here more often than I do now so I got Cyta but it's too expensive as you have to pay when you're not in residence. I wish I'd known about Short Circuit before. Been watching TV from my Android with no problems. Smile Paid 150 euro for installation which includes one month internet connection. You easily extend if you need. Now does anyone know a decent VPN so I can get BBC 1 😁
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:09 am Reply with quote
lewis

Thanks all.
Can anyone supply details for short circuit so I can contact them with a view for installation
Much appriecated
lewis

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 am Reply with quote
Santorini Paul 1

Here you go.
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

All contact info on there.
We used them when on holiday and only paid for that. Now here for longer so bought 6 months with 7th month free.
Paul.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:03 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

They also Sponsor the forum so you may wish to mention that:

I have used them myself for quite some time and no problems
and good service.

Cheers

Steve

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:23 pm Reply with quote
billibob

Francesca - I use My Private Network (https://www.my-private-network.co.uk/) and have no problem watching BBC1 or any other UK terrestrial channel and SKY too.

Good customer service.

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:50 pm Reply with quote
Francesca712

billibob wrote:
Francesca - I use My Private Network (https://www.my-private-network.co.uk/) and have no problem watching BBC1 or any other UK terrestrial channel and SKY too.

Good customer service.

Thanks Billie tried it tonight. Excellent I've overdosed on Holby City it's really good so thanks again.😍

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:12 am Reply with quote
Elizavet

I have been using MPN for years now, and find the customer service to be excellent, 😀

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:26 pm Reply with quote
billibob

Glad you got sorted Francesca.

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:29 am Reply with quote
charlie choice

Santorini Paul 1 wrote:
Here you go.

All contact info on there.
We used them when on holiday and only paid for that. Now here for longer so bought 6 months with 7th month free.
Paul.

I cannot recommend Short Circuit highly enough, we arrived recently and paid to have internet activated for the period we required. We had a minor problem when activated ( nothing related to Short Circuit) ) and the young engineer made the 15 minute walk to our apartment to fix the problem immediately.
Fantastic service and internet too!
internet 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Computer Corner