Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Moving Diaries » Mike The Sagalouts Moving Diary
Mike The Sagalouts Moving Diary 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quote
Mike jackson
Pictures: 0

Fingers crossed for 2nd attempt survey done & starting to get excited.
Hope to be out in February
Mike the Sagalout Very Happy

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quote
May Wallace
Pictures: 9

Hi Mike

Fingers crossed and everything else . Smile

Good luck for February to get out of this horrible wather.

May Wink
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quote
Mike jackson

Hi everyone thanks for your good wishes. We are doing the horrible bit now of sorting all thestuff out & have we got stuff!!!
Worst part is giving away my late dads stuff that we can't take but we are making sure it goes to good homes.
Mike

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Hogarth55
Pictures: 2

Hi Mike, Isn't it amazing how much you accumulate over the years, don't through too many memories, we had a twenty foot container, and I wish I had brought more. Good luck.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quote
stevecroad

Hi Mike,

Hope everything goes smoothly, you do realise I am so jealous!

Kind regards,

Steve Croad

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Hi all,

Don't forget Mike's Moving Diary - Your Comments thread:
http://easterncyprus.com/viewtopic.php?t=9481

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Mike jackson

Hi Steve it's so good to have a Man U fan so jealous of a gooner Laughing
Mike the sagalout

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quote
May Wallace
Pictures: 9

Hi Steve,

Sorry about the posting here. I started that I forgot about the section where we can answer.

Is there anyway you could have the comments section for each diary attached to the diary posting by those lucky people - as you dont see the comments section when a post is made - save silly me posting in wrong place Embarassed
Like the link you have put on Old Sten's posting - I put my comment in right place from there Smile

May Wink

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quote
Mike jackson

Hi guys
Contract signed yesterday exchange hopefully on Monday out 2nd week in February Clap Fingers & everything else crossed Helen of Troy Tersefanou here we come.
Mike the sagalout

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quote
Mike jackson

Celebrations & tears exchanged contracts today completion on Thursday week then tears as we realise its a bye for now to our daughter & grandchildren. But then we found out little Izzy age 5 went in to Julie at 6 am & said I have packed my stuff to go to Cyprus on holiday with nanny held up a small plastic bag with her swim suit goggles a bag of marbles empty purse & lip gloss! Don't you luv 'em. So Helen of Troy here we come.
Mike the saga lout

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Hogarth55

Awe, Bless her, that must have tugged at your heart strings. All the best.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quote
Mike jackson

So we finnally made it settled in Helen of Troy for 1 week Very Happy The move over was not too bad just the usual little probs but we are now glad to be home in Larnaca I'm sitting in the UKCA club tapping this out so a big thanks to every one that has helped us with advice & support over the last few months
MIke the sagalout

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Mike jackson

Hi Guys
well we have been over for a while now & have at last settled in have had computor probs but all seems sorted at last Very Happy This is by far the best move we have made if you are wondering come on over. Thanks to everyone for your help over the last year.
Mike the sagalout

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Moving Diaries