Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » mu Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post: #321   PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:00 pm Reply with quote
lamby
Pictures: 0

Watching that display yesterday was like watching Jose's team again! I really hope I'm wrong but I have this horrible feeling that Woodward is not going to give Ole the backing that is needed to make us a team to fear and compete strongly on all fronts.already the talk is of buying players who are on the brink of being special as their transfer fees will be less.we are up there with the richest teams in world football and although it has(and always will be)our intention of bringing through talented youngsters,we need to bring in urgently some seriously proven top players.old news that we need a new back line but I do not see any creative players in this team and to think Pogba is that player is kidding ourselves as he is so inconsistent.giving new contracts to the likes of Jones,Smalling,Mata(whom I'm afraid to say is passed his best now)is extremely worrying.perhaps a sporting director to work alongside Ole could work?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #322   PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:27 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Barca tonight, just hope we put up a spirited display, whether we will go through, who knows? this game at times never ceases to surprise me Very Happy

Post: #323   PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:40 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

No big surprise last night, started off really well and then shot ourselves in the foot, totally outclassed after that and Barca a different class.. Watched Juve and Ajax as well as the united match. Ajax were superb and showed what they did in Madrid was no fluke, would not be surprised to see them in the final if they can again replicate their last displays. It looks like we will have 2 teams in the semis, I would love to see Spurs there but I would be very surprised if City don`t turn them over tonight. Onwards and upwards for the rest of the season, but cannot see us finishing in the top 4 but stranger things have happened. At least Ole is aware of the problems he faces, lets just hope he can do something about it in the Summer Smile

Post: #324   PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:04 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Great to see Citeh get beat last night, that put an end to their quadruple and still leaves us as sole winners of the CL in Manchester Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post: #325   PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:45 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Wonder what team will turn up today? Pogba has got to up his game, really disappointing last few games. Got to be more clinical in front of goal, chances are being made but not taken.. Crying or Very sad

Post: #326   PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm Reply with quote
mick turner

The only ones that turned up were the fans. If only the players had the same passion for the club. Cannot believe the change back to where the players were with Mourinho! What is going on?!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #327   PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:25 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

mick turner wrote:
The only ones that turned up were the fans. If only the players had the same passion for the club. Cannot believe the change back to where the players were with Mourinho! What is going on?!

My thoughts entirely. It was pure sh1t to watch and downright embarrassing to be honest. At least Ole is making the right noises about players not being here next season and even admitted the players shamed the badge. Just hope he gets the financial support needed from the muppet Woodward.

Post: #328   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Well another defeat but at least a far better performance than against Everton, although that was not hard. Degea seems right off it at the moment and that is a massive blow as the defence is so unreliable, maybe give him a rest? Strange one as I want City to win the Prem and not the scousers, so in one way I was "pleased" if that is the right word. Even if City do go on to win it they are still 14 behind us and still without a CL win either. Big summer coming up in the transfer market, I just hope they get it right as we are that far behind the scousers and Citeh..

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #329   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:39 am Reply with quote
mick turner

Agree with everything you said. I would give De Gea a rest, Romero is a great keeper anyway and must be wondering why De Gea is still playing after some really bad mistakes, especially by his standards. The really annoying thing is that the other chasers, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea have all slipped up so if we had got a couple of decent results lately we would be in the driving seat! Everyone is miles behind City and Liverpool.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #330   PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:07 pm Reply with quote
lamby

The tree needs a bloody good shake this summer to rid us of the bad apples we have.I really could easily name 8 players that are earning big bucks for utter dross week in week out.I will be at the game on Sunday(my 2nd whilst I've been back to see family) and really don't know if I want a possible good performance that will make the likes of Woodward think that this squad has potential.as said,we are planets away from the top 2 and without a complete overhaul,we could be like this for years to come,as no top players will come if there is no CL football.on a separate note,many scousers ( YET AGAIN ! ) near me,were claiming the title was theirs weeks ago! oh how I want Citeh to win the league.
mu 
Post: #331   PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:40 pm Reply with quote
moatkinis

good luck sunday MU

Post: #332   PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:55 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Oh dear, Degea is looking more like Gary Sprake then the Degea we have come to know and love. A lot better performance yesterday, why Lukaku cannot put that performance in every match is beyond me. We look a far better team with Herrera in the side, and I don`t think it is too much of a coincidence the recent run of results have been mainly without him. OGS has got to "rest" Degea, he is totally shot at confidence wise, just unfortunate for OGS that our best player of the last few seasons is having such a bad run.

Post: #333   PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:03 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Got to say,considering the run of results lately,the crowd were excellent yesterday.even trying to lift DeGea as he was obviously very upset as he walked off at half time.a tie for Utd's MOM between Herrera and Shaw but Pogba again showing how over hyped he is and would gladly see him away this summer for a big sum while we can.Bailly and Rojo are just kamikaze wild defenders and certainly Rojo should have seen red.first half was pretty good but after the last 6 or so games then it had to be better.that said,the second half was devoid of the creativity we are screaming out for as it was back to the square passing game. Hazzard the outstanding player on the pitch and he is on less wages than the totally useless Sanchez..figure that one out!?afraid it's goodbye to CL unless other English teams win the 2 trophies.

Post: #334   PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:53 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Sh1t again, nothing else to say at the moment Evil or Very Mad

Post: #335   PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:55 pm Reply with quote
mick turner

Disgraceful display. No pride. Play the kids next game, at least they will pit the effort in and wear the shirt with pride. The current squad needs obliterating.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #336   PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:15 am Reply with quote
lamby

Smalling,Jones,Rojo,Bailly,Darmian,Matic,Pogba,Fred,Martial,Lukaku are all not worthy of the shirt and all totally s*it !! trouble is I can not see how we can offload these wasters.huge job ahead now for Ole.
mu 
Post: #337   PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:50 pm Reply with quote
moatkinis

its been s**t since Fergie left Big Hug Big Hug
mu 
Post: #338   PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 4:50 pm Reply with quote
moatkinis

its been s**t since Fergie left Big Hug Big Hug

Post: #339   PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 5:38 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

Change back to green and yellow and maybe catch something off the Canaries. Then all the fans need not shout where are ya.
mu 
Post: #340   PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:54 am Reply with quote
moatkinis

do one bob bob Laughing if you can bobbin Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bob
mu 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room