Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » mu Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post: #241   PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:22 am Reply with quote
lamby
Pictures: 0

Blossom wrote:
lamby wrote:
OMG! what a gulf in class last night! We were shown up to be exactly what we are at the moment,a very poor and directionless team.you could only sit back and admire Juve who were like a well oiled machine.two centre halfes,in their mid thirties, showing utd's inept selection in that area of the field, exactly how to defend and read a game. De gea my MOM (again) NOT Lindelof as some say. £400m spent by Jose, £430m by Allegri (incl Ronny ) says everything.we are planets away from competing for anything at the moment and something major is going to have to happen to get back us back where we belong.

Very good summary , I watched Juve last year when we played them at Wembley and their defence is second to none,... cant see anything changing unless you get rid of Jose, His comments about a lack of quality in the utd team is demoralising to his players!, its all about blaming everyone but himself ..... Zinedine Zidane is available, will let the players play exiting attacking football, and he would attract the worlds best players?

Whilst it must be demoralising to some of them...it is very very true but he is certainly to blame for buying some average players,wasting money and dated tactics.to me it is a combination of both players who should not be any where near our club,Jose's all round attitude and him being the centre of attention.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #242   PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:43 am Reply with quote
Blossom

lamby wrote:
Blossom wrote:
lamby wrote:
OMG! what a gulf in class last night! We were shown up to be exactly what we are at the moment,a very poor and directionless team.you could only sit back and admire Juve who were like a well oiled machine.two centre halfes,in their mid thirties, showing utd's inept selection in that area of the field, exactly how to defend and read a game. De gea my MOM (again) NOT Lindelof as some say. £400m spent by Jose, £430m by Allegri (incl Ronny ) says everything.we are planets away from competing for anything at the moment and something major is going to have to happen to get back us back where we belong.

Very good summary , I watched Juve last year when we played them at Wembley and their defence is second to none,... cant see anything changing unless you get rid of Jose, His comments about a lack of quality in the utd team is demoralising to his players!, its all about blaming everyone but himself ..... Zinedine Zidane is available, will let the players play exiting attacking football, and he would attract the worlds best players?

Whilst it must be demoralising to some of them...it is very very true but he is certainly to blame for buying some average players,wasting money and dated tactics.to me it is a combination of both players who should not be any where near our club,Jose's all round attitude and him being the centre of attention.

Agree, but I think jose has taken alot of your players backwards, Im sure if Pep had been the manager most of those players would be playing some of their best football.

Post: #243   PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:31 pm Reply with quote
badger
Pictures: 25

Caught this while photographing the Flamingos, sbout 2.00pm

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #244   PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:42 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Yaaaay, back to real football (well if that`s what we call it from United Laughing ) hate the international breaks they bore me to death just can`t be 4rsed with them Very Happy

Post: #245   PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:10 pm Reply with quote
mick turner

And United are boring everyone! Another dire performance, more pathetic excuses. The manager and far too many players do not deserve to wear the shirt or be part of this club, and the board continue to be a, very, not funny joke. They are all really earning their astronomical wages. Dismal.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #246   PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:25 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Went to the game today...utter rubbish! I followed the reds (home and a lot of away games) when we were relegated back in the 70's, and there was more passion shown then than by this load of overpayed, overhyped jokers.get this joker of a manager out before he wastes another few hundred million as he has shown he cannot turn thus around.embarrassing.

Post: #247   PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:16 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

mick turner wrote:
And United are boring everyone! Another dire performance, more pathetic excuses. The manager and far too many players do not deserve to wear the shirt or be part of this club, and the board continue to be a, very, not funny joke. They are all really earning their astronomical wages. Dismal.

Totally agree, something is not right here, he doesn`t seem to know what his best squad is, we have no leader at all, there is no passion, seemingly no tactics, it is becoming dire, it`s worse than watching cricket Very Happy and that`s saying something. How long will the powers that be tolerate this? I relinquished my season ticket when I moved here, but if I was still in the UK I think I would be doing just that anyway. Every game you just keep hoping that things are going to improve, but it isn`t happening and something has got to give, I cannot remember a more lacklustre United side than this, at least in the past we have had players willing to fight for the club but sadly at the moment that is not happening.

Post: #248   PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:19 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

lamby wrote:
Went to the game today...utter rubbish! I followed the reds (home and a lot of away games) when we were relegated back in the 70's, and there was more passion shown then than by this load of overpayed, overhyped jokers.get this joker of a manager out before he wastes another few hundred million as he has shown he cannot turn thus around.embarrassing.

Again cannot disagree with any of that just hope something happens sooner rather than later. He reckons we can be in the top 4 by Xmas, not a chance, we will not be there by the end of the season and in reality we do not deserve to be there.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #249   PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:13 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Another sh!t display, didn`t deserve the win, still no passion, no obvious tactics, just another boring 90 minutes Mad

Post: #250   PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:26 pm Reply with quote
mick turner

When is our club going to stop Mourinho embarrassing us? Marcus Rashford should chin him for the very public display by Mourinho after Rashford missed a decent chance. Would Mourinho have done that if it had been his favourite Lukaku? Matic? Fellaini missed an even easier chance in the second half, but Mourinho didnít embarrass him! As usual, Scholes was spot on with his comments. Everything is about Mourinho, he should be sacked before he completely destroys United from top to bottom, which is where he is taking us. Thought it couldnít get any worse than Van Gaal, but !!!! Maybe the only way to make something happen is for the fans to stay way, never thought I would say that.

Post: #251   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:15 am Reply with quote
lamby

Yes,I feel that the only way to change things now is for fans to vote with their feet.hate saying this but surely the owners will have to make a change if it starts hitting revenue.I did not go on Tuesday for this reason and when watching on tv Fellaini score in the last couple of minutes,I don't know if I was happy or deflated as being knocked out of the big one could have been a nail in his coffin.sad times when you have to think like this.

Post: #252   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:43 pm Reply with quote
mick turner

Hi Lamby,

Yes it is very sad. I always knew it would be tough in the post Fergie era, but the soul of the club is being ripped apart in front of us and no one appears to be doing anything to stop it. Mourinho doesnít deserve any kind of pay off but if that is what it takes, then in my opinion it has to happen. Who next is the big question!?

Post: #253   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

lamby wrote:
Yes,I feel that the only way to change things now is for fans to vote with their feet.hate saying this but surely the owners will have to make a change if it starts hitting revenue.I did not go on Tuesday for this reason and when watching on tv Fellaini score in the last couple of minutes,I don't know if I was happy or deflated as being knocked out of the big one could have been a nail in his coffin.sad times when you have to think like this.

Couldn`t agree more, gone are the times now when I am waiting for the match to start with anticipation. At the moment that feeling has been replaced with trepidation and deflation Crying or Very sad

Post: #254   PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:32 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Saturdays game!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing else to add really Mad

Post: #255   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:45 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

At least we got a point whether we deserved it or not is another matter Rolling Eyes

Eight points behind the bottlers from north London and rightly so, but can someone remind me when they last won the premiership, champions league, well for that matter when they did actually last win anything Laughing

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #256   PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Please please please,Real Madrid, if the rumours are true, take JM back.we might have got a point and there was certainly more pressing, but that defence was like watching an under elevens Sunday league team!

Post: #257   PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Valencia tonight, pretty much a non event, can see Jose putting out an under strength team like Barcelona did last night Very Happy And even then the bottlers could not beat them Laughing

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room