Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » mu Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post: #221   PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:37 am Reply with quote
lamby
Pictures: 0

mick turner wrote:
Poor again for me today. It looks to me like we make it up as we go along, no real method other than safety first at times. Wolves looked more organised and payed as a team, we are just individuals relying on Pogba for any creativity. Sanchez and Lukaku were both a joke today. Thought Shaw had an excellent game generally, but was at fault for Wolves goal. Can’t see us making top four, not good enough by a mile. Mourinho said that Wolves were more up for it! Again?!?! Best thing about today’s game was seeing Fergie. Looked in much better health than the team!

Agree with every word especially seeing SAF back home. playing some decent football in patches but nowhere near what's required to challenge the ones quickly losing sight of us.Sanchez dire and Lindeloff will never be a quality defender, there's something fundamentally wrong at OT, whether it's the manager,the quality of players I don't know but I do not see any change for the foreseeable future and it hurts to see us like this.performances like against Watford and the massive Young Boys suddenly become a changing point in JM and some players eyes ...who the hell are they kidding!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #222   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:13 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

3 words only....Crock of sh!t.....

Post: #223   PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:50 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Sorry but it's about time for the fans to make their feelings known.I am all for supporting the manager if he is heading in the right direction but this is getting embarrassing to the point of ridiculous.the players have to take responsibility for their dire performances but the buck stops with the manager and seeing no improvement after spending so much money says it all.

Post: #224   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:29 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Never thought I would say this but now is the time to go Jose....

Post: #225   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

No wish to intrude on private grief Wink but Mourinho put the defeat solely down to a marginal offside, a deflection and a debatable foul! Shocked

He obviously ignored Man Utd's lackadaisical approach to the game, together with his own strange tactics and team selection!

Not to mention, of course, the superb performance of West Ham, which included a World class save by Fabianski from Fellani's header! Very Happy

Post: #226   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:27 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
No wish to intrude on private grief Wink but Mourinho put the defeat solely down to a marginal offside, a deflection and a debatable foul! Shocked

He obviously ignored Man Utd's lackadaisical approach to the game, together with his own strange tactics and team selection!

Not to mention, of course, the superb performance of West Ham, which included a World class save by Fabianski from Fellani's header! Very Happy

Yeah! Let's cut to the chase. Would any MU supporter be able to spell lackadaisical? Pahhh! Case closed.

Post: #227   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Mr Tibbs wrote:
Woodrow Why?at wrote:

Yeah! Let's cut to the chase. Would any MU supporter be able to spell lackadaisical? Pahhh! Case closed.

Even I had to use spellchecker! Embarassed Laughing

Post: #228   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #229   PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:52 pm Reply with quote
mick turner

Oi,

Watch it you two!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #230   PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:32 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Woodrow Why?at wrote:

The better team won by a mile there was not a single excuse that could be offered that merited the way we played. His team selection was bizarre to say the least, as already stated there seems to be a lot of deadwood in the team and it needs sorting and sorting quickly. There is still a lot of talent in the squad but Jose does not seem to know how to harness it and that is the worrying thing about it. Love listening to Scholesy after the match, what he says is always on the mark. I wouldn`t even say it was a lackadaisical approach from the team, that would be affording them too much credit, it was spineless, lazy and totally unprofessional in everything they did on the pitch. This was the worst I have ever seen them play and that alone says something Mad

Post: #231   PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Went for a haircut today, and the barber said that there was a new hairstyle he was offering at a cut(!!) price!

He told me that it was called the Jose Mourinho and, remembering my 'Tony Curtis' of days gone by, I thought I'd give it a try!

After he'd finished, imagine my disappointment when I looked in the mirror and saw very little up front, not much on the sides, and virtually nothing at the back!!! Crying or Very sad Laughing

Post: #232   PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:03 pm Reply with quote
SensibleBob

that was almost funny...like! I think they all need an Alex Ferguson kick up the blower
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Been better off with a 'Yul Brynner'! 
Post: #233   PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Mr Tibbs

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Went for a haircut today, and the barber said that there was a new hairstyle he was offering at a cut(!!) price!

He told me that it was called the Jose Mourinho and, remembering my 'Tony Curtis' of days gone by, I thought I'd give it a try!

After he'd finished, imagine my disappointment when I looked in the mirror and saw very little up front, not much on the sides, and virtually nothing at the back!!! Crying or Very sad Laughing

Reminds me of the old Bill Shankley anecdote. “Anything off the top?” “Everton!”. Very Happy

Post: #234   PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:08 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Well another "lackadaisical" performance again. On paper this team should have been good enough to see off Valencia. The midfield was too slow, Fellaini I like as a defensive midfielder but not playing in the position he was on Tuesday. There is no intensity when pressing the ball or when going forward. Lukaku`s movement was diabolical and he looked bereft of ideas, this is going to be a long long season unless Jose "happens" to find the right team Mad

Post: #235   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:09 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Yaaay Very Happy Proper football returns this weekend instead of that boring pile of sh!t called "internationals" Very Happy That is if you can call the way United are playing football Laughing

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #236   PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:41 am Reply with quote
mick turner

Saturday starts a massive month for United! Let’s hope that the spirit and attitude of the second half vs Newcastle has not evaporated and maybe Mourinho will stop being so negative! I can but hope!

Post: #237   PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:53 pm Reply with quote
lamby

At last, an exciting game involving Utd!(Newcastle game 2nd half obviously the exception). not a shot from us in the first half but still a big improvement on late.much better again in 2nd half and at last Marcial and Lukaku woke up.Mata a joy to watch in this form too.Young MOM and thoroughly deserved with almost blanking Hazard out.thought Jose was very respectful to Chelsea and did not deserve that idiot in his face at the end.Sarri dealt with the situation with great aplomb and deserves credit too.a draw about the right result in the end.

Post: #238   PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:22 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

lamby wrote:
At last, an exciting game involving Utd!(Newcastle game 2nd half obviously the exception). not a shot from us in the first half but still a big improvement on late.much better again in 2nd half and at last Marcial and Lukaku woke up.Mata a joy to watch in this form too.Young MOM and thoroughly deserved with almost blanking Hazard out.thought Jose was very respectful to Chelsea and did not deserve that idiot in his face at the end.Sarri dealt with the situation with great aplomb and deserves credit too.a draw about the right result in the end.

Don`t get why we can`t at least try and play like the second half all the time? The difference in performance between halves was like chalk and cheese. Totally agree with all your comments above Smile

Post: #239   PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:42 am Reply with quote
lamby

OMG! what a gulf in class last night! We were shown up to be exactly what we are at the moment,a very poor and directionless team.you could only sit back and admire Juve who were like a well oiled machine.two centre halfes,in their mid thirties, showing utd's inept selection in that area of the field, exactly how to defend and read a game. De gea my MOM (again) NOT Lindelof as some say. £400m spent by Jose, £430m by Allegri (incl Ronny ) says everything.we are planets away from competing for anything at the moment and something major is going to have to happen to get us back where we belong.

Last edited by lamby on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Post: #240   PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:58 am Reply with quote
Blossom

lamby wrote:
OMG! what a gulf in class last night! We were shown up to be exactly what we are at the moment,a very poor and directionless team.you could only sit back and admire Juve who were like a well oiled machine.two centre halfes,in their mid thirties, showing utd's inept selection in that area of the field, exactly how to defend and read a game. De gea my MOM (again) NOT Lindelof as some say. £400m spent by Jose, £430m by Allegri (incl Ronny ) says everything.we are planets away from competing for anything at the moment and something major is going to have to happen to get back us back where we belong.

Very good summary , I watched Juve last year when we played them at Wembley and their defence is second to none,... cant see anything changing unless you get rid of Jose, His comments about a lack of quality in the utd team is demoralising to his players!, its all about blaming everyone but himself ..... Zinedine Zidane is available, will let the players play exiting attacking football, and he would attract the worlds best players?

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room