Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room » mu Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post: #261   PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:41 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

Not my team, but it was like watching the United of old.

Looked like they played with the shackles off and enjoyed playing.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #262   PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:51 pm Reply with quote
lamby
Pictures: 0

What a joy watching the game yesterday.all players with the sole intention of playing the ball forward and pressing high up the pitch.still an awful lot to do but Ole has brought the club back to its footballing traditions in what must have been an unthinkable start for him.
my only concern would be when Lukaku returns,we lose the pace we showed yesterday along with the one touch interpassing that Cardiff could not live with.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #263   PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:13 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Another very good performance from the lads today against the best team Ole has had to face yet. yes, DeGea was MOM but Utd could have had 2 or 3 more as Lloris also made some excellent saves.Pogba playing far better but has to be said that he could have seen a red card late in 1st half.the pace we have upfront is frightening but with a top quality centre back alongside Lindelof (has really picked his game up now after a poor previous season) aswell as a quality playmaker to assist Pogba(Matic not quite what he was) there is a making of a team that could challenge next season.Lukaku must only be used sparingly as he definitely slows up the counter attacking play.we're getting our Utd back...at last!
Well done you Reds! 
Post: #264   PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

Notice that Teflon Boy has been rather slow in offering congratulations to Man U on their victory, in fact he hasn't even mentioned it on 'his' thread! Shocked Laughing

Also, despite his dictate that ONLY TOTTENHAM topics should be allowed, I see that he has allowed himself to have his usual childish dig at Arsenal on there!! Rolling Eyes

Post: #265   PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:53 pm Reply with quote
badger
Pictures: 25

From a United supporter, nobody is forced to follow Blossoms thread. If you don't like what he writes, don't read his posts,SIMPLES.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Hoisted by his own petard! 
Post: #266   PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at

badger wrote:
From a United supporter, nobody is forced to follow Blossoms thread. If you don't like what he writes, don't read his posts,SIMPLES.

Simply pointing out his hypocrisy - apologies if that offends you!! Big Smile

Post: #267   PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:09 am Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

badger wrote:

I am a Spurs supporter, but I will not post on blossoms thread because I do not agree with pure hatred towards another club namely Arsenal. This has also been pointed out by many posters including Manchester United supporters.

I don't know about you, but I disagree with with hatred in sport against other clubs, as do the majority of posters in the boot room.

Post: #268   PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:22 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Woodrow Why?at wrote:
Notice that Teflon Boy has been rather slow in offering congratulations to Man U on their victory, in fact he hasn't even mentioned it on 'his' thread! Shocked Laughing

Also, despite his dictate that ONLY TOTTENHAM topics should be allowed, I see that he has allowed himself to have his usual childish dig at Arsenal on there!! Rolling Eyes

He has actually mentioned it now and it appears we have a new goalkeeper playing for us Wink
Joking aside I can`t believe the difference in the players, something was seriously wrong with the previous management for such a change to take place so quickly. Did not see all the matches as I was in the caribbean, and not all matches are shown but what matches I have seen there was a massive difference.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #269   PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:34 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Wow! don't want to get too carried away with the fantastic start Ole has made but when in form teams such as Spurs and Arsenal are beaten at home in such a fashion, then you have to sit up and take notice of the tactics and know how of a possible future top manager at Utd.he is obviously a legend at our club and with a tweek here and there, are in the bookies eyes in for a possible tilt at the title next season.a FA cup success will make it impossible for the board to turn down his credentials for permanent manager.I never thought that I would see such a turn around in such a short period of time but Ole has brought us such hope and pride that he will forever go down as a Utd GREAT.proud to be a RED and not a plastic blue.

Post: #270   PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:33 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Another good result, I keep pinching myself as I can`t believe this is the same team that was under JM. Defense is still fragile but hopefully that can be rectified in the summer Very Happy

Post: #271   PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:07 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Well the winning run has ended, great match to watch and at least we got a point. The defense is still a problem, where were the centrebacks for the 2nd goal? we have to address this problem in the summer. Thought Burnley defended really really well.

Post: #272   PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:57 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Another 3 points in the bag, the players all seem so happy since JM left, there must have been some serious issues in the club for the massive transformation in such a short space of time. Think bringing Mike Phelan to help Ole was a masterstroke. Big test tomorrow even without having to face Neymar, but at least we can go into it with some sort of optimism as the lads are at last playing entertaining football again.

Post: #273   PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:00 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Another 3 points in the bag, the players all seem so happy since JM left, there must have been some serious issues in the club for the massive transformation in such a short space of time. Think bringing Mike Phelan IN to help Ole was a masterstroke. Big test tomorrow even without having to face Neymar, but at least we can go into it with some sort of optimism as the lads are at last playing entertaining football again.

Post: #274   PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Thought Ole had took a gamble with 6 changes at the weekend,how wrong was I.yes,Fulham are laungashing in the bottom 3 but apart from the first 10 minutes,there was only going to be one winner.tough game against PSG tomorrow but know the lads will be trying 100%.thats the big difference now.Ashley has got a 1 year extension and he thoroughly deserves it as he always gives 100%.lastly,good luck to Scholesey at Oldham.

Post: #275   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:29 am Reply with quote
sugarray1955

No complaints, well beaten by a very good side, Pogba deserved to go after that stupid foul, no doubt about that. I have witnessed some very quick players, but Mbappe is in a different league..

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #276   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:14 am Reply with quote
bromerzz

They certainly lost to a far better and under strength side.Why Pogba attracted sympathy for his 2nd yellow I don't understand it was a blatant attempt at a high tackle -yes he failed to make contact but the intent was there.
Well done PSG.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #277   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:28 pm Reply with quote
lamby

Certainly a reality check that was sorely needed.the weakness in defence can not be papered over.PSG are a very good team and worth a punt for winners.Pogba was deserving of his 2nd yellow.btw bromerzz,no need for the scum remark on another thread.

Post: #278   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:52 pm Reply with quote
bromerzz

Yes lamby - my apologies it was rather immature of me.

Post: #279   PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:01 pm Reply with quote
lamby

bromerzz wrote:
Yes lamby - my apologies it was rather immature of me.

Thanks👏

Post: #280   PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:52 pm Reply with quote
sugarray1955

Brilliant result against Chelsea, for me it was our best display so far this season, a great team effort by everyone. Pogba was immense again tonight but for me Herrera was MOM by a mile, he was absolutely brilliant. Great to see them playing like the United I know Very Happy

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » The Boot Room