Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » Dentists in Paralimni
Dentists in Paralimni 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quote
dusky_dawn
Pictures: 2

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone recommend a 'nice' dentist in the Paralimni area (if there is such a thing!)

Thanks

Diane
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quote
dickins11
Pictures: 9

Hi Diane

When we were out last January my older son had bad toothache. We were recommended to the Health Clinic just behind the Bank of Cyprus building on the Sotira Road out of Paralimini. The dentist there was very good. You have to sit and wait for your turn but my son has had no problems since. I think it cost him 30CY pounds for a large filling and check-up.

Ivor
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:41 am Reply with quote
boedel3
Pictures: 0

Hi Diane

Nicos Pittadjis. his surgery is in the square of Paralimni.
Once he has your details, he wil phone you on your Birthday,
to wish you a happy day. Brush Teeth

Hth

Del
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:10 am Reply with quote
Ristac
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 13

Whilst on the subject of dentists, does anyone know if they do the Veneer tooth whitening and if so how much compared to prices in England?

Richard

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:46 am Reply with quote
Balconia

Lol Richard
Are you wanting the Jody Marsh bright white smile!!!

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:16 am Reply with quote
rogham1
Pictures: 2

Richard, my friend went to a dentist in Derynia and apparently they do teeth whitening for CYP150 - not sure how this compares with UK charges. If you are interested, I'll find out the name of the dentist for you.

Jennie
Dentist in Paralimni 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quote
campbell

Hi everybody,
What is the situation with dentists in Cyprus.Do you join a practice or just go in on spec? Anyone any ideas of prices -- for a simple check up for instance?

Cheers,
Campbell.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quote
davethechip1

I also would be interested to know how easy is it to get into a dentist. How far in advance do you have to book and what are the prices like. I cannot get into a dentist in the UK and it may be worth using a Cypriot one as we are over at least three times a year. Ta Dave.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Dentists in Paralimni 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quote
Budaholic

dusky_dawn wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone recommend a 'nice' dentist in the Paralimni area (if there is such a thing!)

Thanks

Diane

Hi all, just wanted to revive this old thread...... I had a rather large filling come out tonight and would appreciate it if any one can recommend a decent dentist.... Any area within reason. I don't mind if i have to travel a bit.
Need to get it sorted quickly before the pain starts setting in!! Sad

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quote
Milschoice04

Hi,
I can recommend Dr Ganaiem Costas, Dental Surgeon - 111 1st Apriliou Ave, Paralimni. His surgery is just a few yards away from the main traffic lights, on the side opposite the petrol station, there is a bathroom showroom and I think a pharmacy. The surgery is upstairs one of those shops.
I have used his service and so has a couple of my neighbours and we all think he is ace and his charges very reasonable.

Hope this helps

Good luck,
Mils

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Budaholic

I just wanted to say that I've visited Dr Ganaiem Costas at 111 1st Apriliou Ave, Paralimni and I am extremely pleased with what he done for me. I usually never have any dental work done without an anaestetic (sp?) but I didn't this time and I never felt a thing. A large filling replaced and a broken tooth fixed.

:thumbsup: Very Happy

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Milschoice04

I am pleased your visit to Dr Ganaiem Costas worked out well for you too.
I shall be making another appointment with him again in the very near future.

Regards,
Mils

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Ticketty Boo

Does anyone have a telephone number for Dr Ganaiem Costas ? Thanks.

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quote
johnrose
Membership Suspended

Went to Dr. Granaiem Costas today and had a broken tooth fixed with a crown, his price was reasonable as it only cost 50 euros, he must have spent about half an hour perfecting it, very pleased with the outcome.

his number is 23820650
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Dentists in Paralimni 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines