Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » F.A.Q. » yellow slips and S1 forms
yellow slips and S1 forms 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm Reply with quote
madmum
Pictures: 0

i have got to get the yellow slips for myself, husband and daughter. seen a post saying can be done in paralimni opposite carrefour. what is this called.

do all 3 have to go or can i do it for the 3 of us?? would prefer not to take daughter but if have to will wait till easter holidays. finding everything here shuts early so after school not an option as she is in school in larnaca

Also have to take husbands S1 form to get state healthcare. think its the citizens advice type place end of paralimni next to fire station.

do i need to get yellow slip first before doing the S1
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: yellow slips and S1 forms 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

madmum wrote:
i have got to get the yellow slips for myself, husband and daughter. seen a post saying can be done in paralimni opposite carrefour. what is this called.

do all 3 have to go or can i do it for the 3 of us?? would prefer not to take daughter but if have to will wait till easter holidays. finding everything here shuts early so after school not an option as she is in school in larnaca

Also have to take husbands S1 form to get state healthcare. think its the citizens advice type place end of paralimni next to fire station.

You need to get the S1 form sorted before you apply for the yellow slip.

When you go to the citizens advice centre to register the S1, go upstairs, as the immigration office is in the same building, to find out what you will need to apply for the yellow slip and make an appointment for the interview...

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:31 pm Reply with quote
madmum

Bobbeer wrote:
madmum wrote:

You need to get the S1 form sorted before you apply for the yellow slip.

When you go to the citizens advice centre to register the S1, go upstairs, as the immigration office is in the same building, to find out what you will need to apply for the yellow slip and make an appointment for the interview...

that sounds easier if in same place and have seen the citizens advice centre if its by the fire station. googling it i saw immigration was opposite police station so guessing its moved
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

It moved from opposite the police station quite a while ago...

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:03 am Reply with quote
jeba

Bobbeer wrote:
and make an appointment for the interview...

Best to make the appointment now if you want it during Easter holidays as the waiting period might be more than a month (was 6 weeks in my case)
Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:38 am Reply with quote
madmum

jeba wrote:
Bobbeer wrote:
and make an appointment for the interview...

Best to make the appointment now if you want it during Easter holidays as the waiting period might be more than a month (was 6 weeks in my case)

thanks bit complicated as waiting to move into house & thought better if could give them new address. would all 3 of us have to attend the appointment or could me & husband take daughters things
Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:48 am Reply with quote
jeba

madmum wrote:

thanks bit complicated as waiting to move into house & thought better if could give them new address. would all 3 of us have to attend the appointment or could me & husband take daughters things

Yes, you will have to give them an adress (they wanted a copy of my lease contract). Plus, as others already said, you need proof of health insurance and income (or at least 30000 in your bank account). Not sure whether you can register family members without them showing up.

When I made an appointment (in Larnaka) I showed them what documents I had and asked whether those would be sufficient. They werent, but that way I had a chance to get what they wanted by the time my appointment was due.
Need yellow slip 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:02 am Reply with quote
carolanne04

Can someone give me a list of what I need to take and more importantly where to go ? When to immigration above citizens advice the lady wouldn't even give us an appointment . She was so rude ?

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Need yellow slip 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:18 am Reply with quote
jeba

carolanne04 wrote:
Can someone give me a list of what I need to take and more importantly where to go ? When to immigration above citizens advice the lady wouldn't even give us an appointment . She was so rude ?

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

If you zoom in youll see the immigration building flagged.

Immigration is opposite the Zephyros restaurant in Larnaca. I needed proof of income (at least 800.-), proof of residence (lease contract) and proof of health insurance (Im German, not sure how the latter works for Brits). And my passport, of course as well as copies of some of the documents (dont remember which ones). Id suggest to quickly drop in between two appointments of other people to show them what you have and whether its sufficient. Thats what I did (and it was a good thing to do as otherwise Id not have had a confirmation from my health insurance they wanted).
Need yellow slip 
Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:43 am Reply with quote
carolanne04

Thank you do you need to make an appointment or can you turn up with all the required documents ?[/b]

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 pm Reply with quote
trevnhil

Certainly at the Paphos end of the island you need to go in with your passport and make an appointment .. It is at this time they tell you all the items you need to take to the appointment.
Re: Need yellow slip 
Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

jeba wrote:
carolanne04 wrote:

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

If you zoom in youll see the immigration building flagged.

Immigration is opposite the Zephyros restaurant in Larnaca. I needed proof of income (at least 800.-), proof of residence (lease contract) and proof of health insurance (Im German, not sure how the latter works for Brits). And my passport, of course as well as copies of some of the documents (dont remember which ones). Id suggest to quickly drop in between two appointments of other people to show them what you have and whether its sufficient. Thats what I did (and it was a good thing to do as otherwise Id not have had a confirmation from my health insurance they wanted).

There is also an immigration office above the Citizen Centre in Dhyrenia...

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:45 pm Reply with quote
AlethrikoPD

trevnhil wrote:
Certainly at the Paphos end of the island you need to go in with your passport and make an appointment .. It is at this time they tell you all the items you need to take to the appointment.

Yes same at Larnaka office
yellow slips and S1 forms 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » F.A.Q.