Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area » lily wongs
lily wongs 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:13 am Reply with quote
dannymarks
Pictures: 0

any one been to lily wongs chinese. conflicting stories on trip advisor, although later posts say its good. any help appreciated. thanks. danny marks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:48 pm Reply with quote
bill
Pictures: 3
Location: nice n sunny cold at night oroklini on the mossie breeding grounds

well its been there a long time and seen off a few competitors starting up around him so i guess he must be doing something correct .
i guess id better not comment really as his house is behind mine and we are friends and neighbours but i will say although the offerings dont have a wow factor its eatable and i regularly get my takeaways from there
looks like bejing has bit the dust and Zan Can most definitely cant so that leaves lilly

bill

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:19 pm Reply with quote
dannymarks

bill tried the buffet. it was okay but a bit bland. Afters were best bit. i think i will give up trying to find a really good chinese on the island. thanks for reply though. And best not to upset your neighbour . thanks for all the jokes as well. you often make me chuckle.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:45 am Reply with quote
PatCon

I can endorse everything Bill says - eatable (and Sundays dead cheap). I believe the best Chinese is on the main drag in Larnaca, going into the town centre from the port roundabout it is on the right hand side. And the Mulan is not bad on a Tuesday with food at half price. Unless you want REAL Chinese, of course. Wink

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area