Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Management company
Management company 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:57 pm Reply with quote
sunnysuzie
Pictures: 6

Hi,
We are looking for a management company to look after our small complex of 8 houses and pool, in the Oroklini tourist area. We have all the necessary tradespeople, we just need a company to arrange the tradespeople, maybe top up the pool, arrange the annual bills and collect payment.

Can anyone recommend someone please.

Thanks

Sue
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quote
UD
Pictures: 0

Hi Sue
To be honest, I would have thought that most management companies would want to supply there own trades people especially in regard to pool and gardens/grounds maintenance.

Good luck
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:36 pm Reply with quote
sunnysuzie

Hi UD,

Our pool cleaner has been with us for years and we get a very competitive price, same for the gardener, it is only Palm trees that are cut annually, if they can match our prices they can supply their people.

Thanks

Sue
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:50 pm Reply with quote
tiny

sunnysuzie wrote:
Hi UD,

Our pool cleaner has been with us for years and we get a very competitive price, same for the gardener, it is only Palm trees that are cut annually, if they can match our prices they can supply their people.

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue

does anyone live permanently in your block? as it may be worth asking them if they would be willing to take on the roll, i did it when i lived in a small block in uk and saved so much money that the residents got a refund, and that was only after i had been doing it for a year, i know things are different in cyprus, but surely if everyone agrees that ? takes on the roll of collecting monies, sorting trades to sort problems, paying bills etc then that would be a good way to go, when i did it, all it took was about 1 hour of my time a week and when someone knocked to say/ask something, and that was in a block with 16 flats,,, i would imagine management agents would charge the earth like they do in uk, and for what?

hope this is helpful and good luck

Jim
Re: Management company 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Valentinos
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

sunnysuzie wrote:
Hi,
We are looking for a management company to look after our small complex of 8 houses and pool, in the Oroklini tourist area. We have all the necessary tradespeople, we just need a company to arrange the tradespeople, maybe top up the pool, arrange the annual bills and collect payment.

Can anyone recommend someone please.

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue,
i suggest 2F Property Management Ltd,good prices,also they manage in paphos and limasol and larnaka.
im sure they will help you, give a call to Fani +357 962 142 37
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 am Reply with quote
sunnysuzie

Thank you Valentinos, I will give them a call. Jim, the only person that lives there permanently is a non payer. My own house is rented out. I am doing it all at the moment, and sick to the back teeth of it. Only 1 owner bothers to answer emails, when they get the bills all they do is moan, even though I email them to warn them about any repairs, the pool is 25 years old. I am even having to drive down to top the pool up, as even though owners are here on holiday they basically cant be bothered. I've had enough, have asked for help and no one wants to, so have decided to put it out to a company.

Thanks

Sue

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:06 pm Reply with quote
tiny

sunnysuzie wrote:
Thank you Valentinos, I will give them a call. Jim, the only person that lives there permanently is a non payer. My own house is rented out. I am doing it all at the moment, and sick to the back teeth of it. Only 1 owner bothers to answer emails, when they get the bills all they do is moan, even though I email them to warn them about any repairs, the pool is 25 years old. I am even having to drive down to top the pool up, as even though owners are here on holiday they basically cant be bothered. I've had enough, have asked for help and no one wants to, so have decided to put it out to a company.

Thanks

Sue

so dont blame you Sue, i had that as well, everyone agreed to doing it ourselves till it come to actually doing things,
hope you find someone,

Jim
Management company 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments