Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up » New ex-pay looking for info
New ex-pay looking for info 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:03 am Reply with quote
Rosieposie6
Pictures: 0

Hi
I Am moving to Larnaca on Sunday with my family. Could anyone recommend a good gym. I'm looking for a mixture of les mills classes and some HITT.
Also does anyone know of any whole food shops? I'm looking forward to the move but am extremely nervous too.
😝
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:55 am Reply with quote
Byker
Membership Closed
Pictures: 4

When my daughter lived in Larnaca she used the gym that is roughly behind the Flamingo Hotel, and was very pleased with it...As for food, you can get most of the good stuff between AlphaMega and Prinos, Lidl and Smart are good for saving a few s and there are a few shops selling ex-pat (but not ex-pay Smile ) things in the Larnaca area. Good Luck.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:03 am Reply with quote
dannymarks

there is a gym in kiti called barbarian look on the net and it will give you the address etc. I use it when i come over and find it friendly. theylet you get on with your own thing and have plenty of classes if you want to join in.

danny marks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Rosieposie6

Hi Thankyou for the replies feeling a bit homesick but I'm sure it will get better Smile)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:31 pm Reply with quote
dannymarks

rosie if your in pervolia there are lots of ex pats there and they all go to kokos on tuesdays for bingo and a quiz. now it might not be everyones cup of tea and really im to young for bingo nights especially only being in my early fifties but it is a good laugh and everyone seems really friendly. I go there all the time when im over. Im sure there are other nights as well. might make it seem more like home. good luck though.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Mez
Pictures: 5

Hi Rosieposie,

It seems obvious that you like to keep fit.
Have you ever heard of Hashing? It's a group that meet weekly to either walk or run around different areas, with of course a beverage after to quench the thirst.
Our Hash meets on a Wednesday.

Let me know if you want any more details.

Mez
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:58 pm Reply with quote
Rosieposie6

Hi Mezzo
Yes I would like sims details Thankyou however if it's at night I wouldn't be able to come as I have children but during the day would be ok as they are at school
R

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Rosieposie6

Hi Mez
Yes I would like sims details Thankyou however if it's at night I wouldn't be able to come as I have children but during the day would be ok as they are at school
R

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 pm Reply with quote
Mez
Pictures: 5

Hi Rosie,

Unfortunately the Hash is held in the evenings. It starts at 1600 during the winter and eventually moves to 1800 at the height of the summer.

If you do want ,ore details, then give me a shout either on here or by email.

Mez
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
New ex-pay looking for info 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up