Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » In Our Thoughts » My 'big' (4' something..... :) ) sister.
My 'big' (4' something..... :) ) sister. 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:36 pm Reply with quote
Jinty
Pictures: 0

My eldest sister Jessie: God bless and sleep easy Jessie. You fought so hard. xxxx

Erm, can't think of anything...........
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 am Reply with quote
LynSab
Pictures: 1

So sad to here this Jinty, condolences to you and family on the loss of your sister and may she rest peacefully.... Sad
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 am Reply with quote
Lindy

Jinty, sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. I'm sure you will have many happy memories to look back on, and hope they will bring you some comfort at this sad time.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:02 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Jinty, Sorry to hear the news and my condolences to friends & family.

RIP

Steve

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Jan
Pictures: 5

So sorry to hear the sad news Jinty. May your sister now rest in peace out of her suffering.

My sister in law also died last week from ovarian cancer and she also fought like mad but the dreaded big C caught her in the end.

May they both now be out of pain and may you and your family Jinty come to terms with your loss in time.

Jan

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:32 pm Reply with quote
baileyboy

Jinty & Jan So sorry to hear of the sad loss of your loved ones. Their pain has now gone and may RIP.

Last edited by baileyboy on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 am Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie

Jinty and Jan, condolences to you both and your respective families. Our hearts are with you all.

Vee [its me]

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quote
baileyboy

baileyboy wrote:
Jinty & Jan So sorry to hear of the sad loss of your loved ones. Their pain has now gone and may RIP.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet
Pictures: 6

Sincere condolences ,Janet.
So sorry to hear that your big sister Jessie passed away. I know how much you loved her.

R.I.P. Jessie

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Jinty

Thanks everyone for your kind replies, especially Jan and Elizabeth for taking the time during your grief.

The funeral is tomorrow, which is 10 days after my sister died. The wait is dreadful and I am more than a bit concerned re her family as they have been in 'limbo' land. I have tried to tell them to be prepared, as I think it will hit them like a sledgehammer.

We can only be there for them.....

Erm, can't think of anything...........
My 'big' (4' something..... :) ) sister. 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » In Our Thoughts