Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » In Our Thoughts » My husband Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:06 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Pictures: 1

So sorry to hear about your sad loss Liz. Phil is in a better place now, free from pain.

Remember all the good times of which I am sure their are many.

Last edited by mouse on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:59 pm Reply with quote
Lindy
Pictures: 0

Elizabeth, like many on this forum, we have never met. However, at times like this, that doesn't matter. I'm so dreadfully sorry for your loss of Phil. There are no words that will comfort you, I'm sure. But, just hang on to all of those wonderful memories you'll share.

RIP
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #23   PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 am Reply with quote
Tangutica
Pictures: 26

My condolences to you on the sad loss of your husband Elizabeth.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:34 am Reply with quote
TriadaTrio

Hello Elizabeth

I am so sorry to learn that Phil has passed away.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Deniece x
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #25   PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:53 pm Reply with quote
Buddy

I am so sorry to hear about Phil, Elizabeth, he was a good man and I remember I always had a couple of beers in the fridge for him. Our thoughts, prayers and love are with you xxx

Post: #26   PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:50 pm Reply with quote
tannis

Sorry to hear this sad news Elizabeth.....big hugs xxx
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #27   PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:58 pm Reply with quote
AngieR
Pictures: 3

RIP Phil, so sorry to hear of your sad news Elizabeth, our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Memories are yours to keep.

Angie and Barry

Post: #28   PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:18 pm Reply with quote
greeny

Crying or Very sad So sad you have lost your phil.Life can be so cruel some times but i hope you can think only of the good times over the years you had Wink.Me John & sara sending you hugs at this sad time.xx

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #29   PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 am Reply with quote
sj

So sorry for your loss Elizabeth

xxxx

Post: #30   PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:47 pm Reply with quote
sunnysuzie
Pictures: 6

Thinking of you at this sad time. Phil is at peace and no longer suffering, RIP

Sue

Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words of support. Phil wanted to have one final visit to Cyprus but it was not to be. He is at peace now free from pain and suffering no more .

Post: #32   PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:26 pm Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie

Elizavet bless you for taking time to write your thanks at this time. Phil is well remembered by many so in a way he is here in Cyprus with us all.

Much love to you

Vee (its me)

Post: #33   PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 pm Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie

Elizavet bless you for taking time to write your thanks at this time. Phil is well remembered by many so in a way he is here in Cyprus with us all.

Much love to you

Vee (its me)

Post: #34   PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet

Well the funeral is past now, Phil had a great send off , family , neighbours and many of his work collegues came, his friends from his local , who put up a beautiful brass plaque in his memory, right above his usual seat where he liked to sit.

After the funeral tea, everyone moved on to the local , to see the plaque , and then the party started, as Phil was a contactor and knew lots of people, those who could not make the funeral , came to the pub after they finished work. along with many others who could not make the funeral, I left at tea time as our family were going back to Scotland that evening , but I sent my daughter and her partner back round, and she said everyone was having a great time remembering her dad and singing his favourite songs and they were still signing as the landlord called time. (So was the landlord with all the money he took) Smile Phil would have been chuffed to bits and would have loved the send of his friends gave him.

I sit here smiling and remembering them all and how they helped me to get through the day with all their happy memories of Phil.

xx

Post: #35   PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Jinty

What a marvelous send-off Elizabeth.

Having said that, I was not a bit surprised as you are both lovely people which is reflected in the caring being shown to you. In both you and Phil's case the saying 'you get back what you give', could not be more true.

Much love sweetheart.
xxxx

Erm, can't think of anything...........

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

My husband 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » In Our Thoughts