Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates » Marion Carter BA Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post: #41   PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

swallowtail wrote:
tie the Developer to getting our Deeds by Aug 09, unless he has reasonable grounds to ask for an extension.

Jo

Jo - just a question out of interest does it state in the contract what might
be considered "reasonable"?

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #42   PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quote
swallowtail
Pictures: 0

No Steve, I suppose 'Reasonable' can prob mean anything depending who is interpreting it and why.

I consider it to be very reasonable to withold 25% of my money when my apartment doesn't have electricity and water but apparently the Developer and Marion Carter do not.

Jo
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #43   PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quote
swallowtail

deleted

Last edited by swallowtail on Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Post: #44   PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quote
swallowtail

deleted

Last edited by swallowtail on Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Post: #45   PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Lucy

Swallowtail - I have also questioned this so many times . it seems many people buy a property, use a solicitor and then come onto forums and ask the most simple of questions that should have fully covered by their solicitors. I cannot understand how people can be using solicitors who don't offer a full explanation of the "system" up front beforehand - just what are these solicitors doing to get paid - well on second thoughts don't answer that. Lucy

Post: #46   PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:25 pm Reply with quote
mogsgalore

Hi there.

I was only introduced to the site a few weeks ago and on most topics, must admit.....I felt a bit "out-of-it" ...... BUT, I think I might be able to get a "double score" and jump ahead in the game to say that we had an appointment with Marion Carter last week [and she moved during Sept to new offices in Larnaca and Protaras]..... Think I was only the 2nd Clients in the new office [but got out without moving any furniture!!]. So.... anyone wants her NEW details
Larnaca - tel: 24.636.115 [she is near the firestation] and Protaras 23.814.060 [same number and she is near the Kama Hotel - Penera].

Dawn Smug of Larnaca Very Happy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #47   PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:52 am Reply with quote
Trine

Has anybody done any business with Marion Carter lately? Is she ok for property deals?
Marion Carter BA 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates