Watched the local news tonight and his family were visiting the shop where the fire started. It was so sad. Now the thought is that the fire was started by two young girls throwing a cigarette into the back of the shop.
19 Firefighters last week and now another one. One day we will perhaps realise the true worth of these emergency services personnel and give them more respect.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum