Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Property Action / Support Groups » SNK - CRI
SNK - CRI 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quote
juliesteveoliver
Pictures: 0

Has anyone heard anything regarding SNK and a proposed court case in December of this year?

As usual nothing is forthcoming from CRI !

Steve.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:10 pm Reply with quote
paddycat

We have mailed our solicitor in the last week without any success, emailed our barrister, we emailed CRI twice last week without a reply.

We are stumped what to do next.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: SNK - CRI 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:56 pm Reply with quote
crissbroon

juliesteveoliver wrote:
Has anyone heard anything regarding SNK and a proposed court case in December of this year?

As usual nothing is forthcoming from CRI !

Steve.
Quote:

Have,nt heard but where did you hear of it?

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:21 pm Reply with quote
juliesteveoliver

I was asked the question whether I had been asked back to Cyprus for the court hearing in December by someone who has just returned from Cyprus.

I am seeking more info!

I have E-mailed CRI five or six times over the last couple of weeks - again without reply. I,m also at a complete loss as to what more we can do.

I will post any info I receive.

Steve.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quote
paddycat

I have just received a email from lady called Annie Kouttis from CRI by mistake regarding Y. Liasides Liquidation about a meeting in Paphos tomorrow. I've emailed her back to tell her shes made a mistake but informed her about my property with SNK, I've asked her for updates on the case and reports etc. Now I've her name she will get a email every couple of weeks until she tells me what's going on. I suggest you do the same

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Good luck

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 pm Reply with quote
juliesteveoliver

will do thanks
CRi meeting 24/9/13 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:48 pm Reply with quote
NicolaLana

Just out of interest, how many people went to the meeting called by CRI today?
Re: CRi meeting 24/9/13 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quote
crissbroon

NicolaLana wrote:
Just out of interest, how many people went to the meeting called by CRI today?

Considering very few were informed of a meeting taking place I doubt if many turned up. No-one from our area even knew a meeting was scheduled. The last thing CRI wants is pesky purchasers sticking their nose into THEIR business.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 am Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie

Hi Chris. Indeed a lawyer representing some was only informed on 23rd and this was via a client. It is absolutely scandalous as this lawyer is indeed on the Committee! I think feelings are running high on total lack of updates and rightly so.

Kind wishes

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quote
juliesteveoliver

Hi Everyone,

I was only informed of the meeting via Stelios,s E-mail on the 24th. I was visiting friends in Spain at the time and obviously couldn,t make arrangements to attend.

The lack of updates etc from CRI IS VERY frustrating to say the least !

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:19 pm Reply with quote
cyprussmoothie

I so agree with you, it is disgraceful the way CRI are handling this and totally unprofessional.

I have not heard of any updates recently, maybe others have, if they have can they please post them for all to see.
What meeting ??? 
Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:32 pm Reply with quote
paddycat

We were in Cyprus at the time of the meeting...if we were told of this meeting we would have gone....we all need to be kept up to date of what's going on.. never get answers, never will...who can help us Evil or Very Mad
Re: What meeting ??? 
Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quote
jessie

paddycat wrote:
We were in Cyprus at the time of the meeting...if we were told of this meeting we would have gone....we all need to be kept up to date of what's going on.. never get answers, never will...who can help us Evil or Very Mad

A meeting was held 24th Sep at CRI group office in Nicosia, of course nobody was made aware of it until the day before !!!!!!!
SNK - CRI 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Property Action / Support Groups