Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus » Good home wanted for cute little guinea pig
Good home wanted for cute little guinea pig 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quote
hacklehag
Pictures: 0

she is a one year old guinea pig comes with indoor cage, owner had to go back to the UK and sadly we cant keep her because of our dog.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:26 am Reply with quote
jlbss1

Hi, may be interested. Whereabouts are you?

Lucy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quote
hacklehag

hi we are in larnaca /dhekelia area

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quote
Kwacka
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 3

problem solved:

http://tinyurl.com/2jmvzz

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quote
jlbss1

Sorry, can't help. Would love too (we had to find our two guinea pigs a home when we left England) but we wouldn't have anybody to look after it when we went on holiday. Good luck.

Lucy

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quote
sunnysuzie
Pictures: 6

Can she be kept outside in a cage? I used to have guinea pigs when I was a kid, if my dog and cat would be ok with her, I would love to have her. Cats in the UK were fine, with my 2 guinea pigs, they used to play together, my dog accepts 2 week old kittens and doesn't try to harm them, but I would have to see them together first. Obviously I would get the cage sorted for outside weather and when it was very hot, make sure she was shaded or even bought inside, the same when very wet, it's just my guinea pigs were always outside and seemed to thrive on it. Let me know what you think

Sue

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quote
hacklehag

Hi Sue,
Im sure she would be fine, I think the reason she has an indoor cage is that she was brought inside at night time.
We used to have Guinea pigs in the uk and they used to love the outdoors, hubby made them a run and they kept the lawn beautifully..cute little things
its just a shame my dog seems to want to eat her! otherwise we would have kept her ourselves.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quote
sunnysuzie
Pictures: 6

Hi Hacklehag,

My landlord has said I'm not allowed any more pets, so sorry I won't be able to help you. Good luck finding her a lovely new home.

Sue

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quote
hacklehag

Guinea pig has now been rehomed... Razz
Good home wanted for cute little guinea pig 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus