Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Panorama Village Resort Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Panorama Village Resort 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quote
mark&ama
Pictures: 1

Hi,
My name is Mark and I have just purchased an apartment in block B (BACCHUS) in Kapparis Panorama Village, and the builder is OIKOS. If anyone has purchased a place in either the same block or complex then please get in touch and let us know how it is progressing for you.

Many Thanks

Mark
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Mark - Just wanted to welcome you on-board!

Not sure if we have any members on your development but if we
haven't any yet then there will no doubt be some along.

Congratulations on your purchase!

Cheers

Steve
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quote
mark&ama

Thanks Steve,
The forum is very impressive and its good to see so many people sharing their experiences and helping others.

Looking forward to spending many hours online making friends.

Mark & Ama

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quote
Cherry & White
Pictures: 0

Hi Mark

We also have an apartment at Panorama Gardens B Block. We got the keys in February and are coming back out early June. We are very happy with our appt and cannot wait to see it again. When will you be there?

Lyn & Geoff

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quote
Ken Tustain

Hi,

We have already met (I think), we live in Panorama Gardens block B and are residents. Pop in next time you are over.. There has been no work started on the site since you where last here.

Ken

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quote
Gashead

We bought a 2B in Block E last year. A lot of Brit expats living here in Dubai have bought on this development. I'm disappointed that the work hasn't started, I'd expect them to have broken ground about now in order to finish next summer. Another thing that I noticed is the lack of planting, maybe at a later date the residents could get together and sort out a few trees.

There's another thread further down on this development.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quote
mark&ama

Gashead,
I am also suprised that they have not broken ground, I need to organise my trip soon in order to pick the finishes but I think its a little early. Have you been through this process already?

Regarding trees, I think you are spot on and you can count me in for that. Do you know of any other residents?

Thanks

Mark & ama

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quote
Gashead

Spoke to someone last night who thought the other blocks went up in about 9 months or so, so maybe it's not too late for next summer.

Regarding picking the finishes Oikos had several unavailable in the show room when we went, we're back in a few weeks though so we can look then.

Yes I know 5 or 6 other residents from here in Dubai.

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quote
Gashead

They start work on Block E next week.

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quote
mark&ama

They are also working on Block B from 25/06/2007 now that planning permission has been granted. Razz

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Gashead

Re trees, Oikos just emailed me to confirm they will be planting trees on the development.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quote
nikster

Hi, we've purchased an apartment in Block D. So excited. Its really good to get in touch with you all now. We received an email saying building work is starting this week. Completion wasn't due until Dec 08. Does this sound right? Has anyone had the furniture pack. If so, is it any good.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:32 am Reply with quote
Gashead

What doesn't sound right? 18 months to complete the project? No, that sounds a long time - I would think 10 moths or so would be more likely.

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quote
nikster

Hi,

Has anyone had a furniture pack included with their apartment. I contacted Tina and she told me they use Wood Creations. Theres no web site for this company so I'm not sure what they are like. Beginning to think we should have arranged our own furniture. Confused

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quote
Gashead

No, we're buying our own.

Post: #16   PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quote
val&neil

Hello All,
We are arriving in Cyprus on 8th July, to hopefully receive the keys for our place in block A in Panarame Gardens.
Have been asked to take some pics of how the new builds are coming along, so if you go to the
"Arriving soon!!!!!!panarama Gardens Kapparris" thread, will hopefully be able to show you how things are going.
Sounds like when all is complete, the Panarama Village will be great!
Look forward to meeting everyone,
Val&Neil
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #17   PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quote
val&neil

Hi Ken,
Dont know if you saw our posting on other thread
We are arriving 8th July, to hopefully receive keys for our place in Block A Panarama Gardens.
So if youre around while we are there, will be good to have a chat.
Neil&Val
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quote
steve&maureen

Hi we have also bought in Panorama village, ours is to be completed by May 08, block A201 (was originally D block but got changed to A). We paid our deposit in April 06 it seemed such a long way off but here we are with less than a year to go cant wait, due to go to cyprus in August to stay with my sister, but will be nice to meet up with any of our future neighbours

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quote
nikster

Hi Steve and Maureen

I bet you are really excited. We are. We have bought in D block. When you go out in August are you planning to visit the site? If so could you take a photo and post it on the forum. Be great to see if much has happened. Have been looking at the plans, your apartment is in a great position. What a fantastic veranda!

Nikki

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quote
steve&maureen

Hi Nikki
We will deffo be visiting the site, i hope they have started, so there will be something to take a photo of, my sister lives in cyprus and passes the site everyday, the last thing reported was they had put the pegs out to mark the building, but still no digging, quite a few weeks until we go so with a bit of luck they will have completed the footings and started building, will keep you updated. all i can say is they are worth waiting for, when we went in March we looked at the completed blocks they are fab, everything is top quality and i think they are the best looking apartments on the island.

Maureen
Panorama Village Resort 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments