Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus » TEMPORARY home Wanted for Loving Cat.
TEMPORARY home Wanted for Loving Cat. 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quote
john kilburn
Pictures: 0

I have to go back to England for about 3 months, and Maisie, my 15 year old Rag Doll cat needs a loving home. I will be going back late June until Mid September, and although I have made various enquiries with the Airlines, and can fly her back with me,I am concerned about her travelling at her age.
She is a 'Blue Point' (ears and tail) white Rag Doll, she doesn'tt think she is a cat, she thinks she is a baby, and so enjoys many cuddles and much fussing ! She needs human contact, so therefore a cattery is not an option, however I am willing to pay 'cattery fees'. My priority is that she is looked after by a 'cat' person who will just love her. If anyone can help,please contact Anni on 99033713. Thanks.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Padsntails

Hi Anni

Is a rag doll cat long haired? Is it an indoor cat or allowed outside too?

Sandy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:35 am Reply with quote
john kilburn

Hi Sandy
Maisie is a long haired cat with cream coloured body, dark ears and tail, a little like a Siamese Blue Point. She goes outside, but our garden is enclosed, so she cannot get onto the road. If you are still interested, you can call me on 99033713. I am going back to the UK today, Wednesday 21st, for one week, I shall be back on the 28th perhaps we can have a chat then,
Thanks Anni

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quote
Padsntails

john kilburn wrote:
Hi Sandy
Maisie is a long haired cat with cream coloured body, dark ears and tail, a little like a Siamese Blue Point. She goes outside, but our garden is enclosed, so she cannot get onto the road. If you are still interested, you can call me on 99033713. I am going back to the UK today, Wednesday 21st, for one week, I shall be back on the 28th perhaps we can have a chat then,
Thanks Anni

Hi Anni, its a shame she is long haired. If she had been short haired we would happily have looked after her. Unfortunately my husband is allergic to long haired cats. Hope you have some luck

Sandy

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quote
cpcheeky

Is she ok to be left alone ie when you go to work?

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Carole

Hello John,

I am moving to Frenaros at the end of this month, my only concern is that there are dogs either side of us, although the back yard will be enclosed by fencing, if you think I can help please email.

Carole

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quote
john kilburn

Hi again,
Our thanks to everyone who has replied to this post. We have now found a wonderful ideal temporary home with Hazel and Peter,so problem solved ! Thanks again to all who have expressed an interest, from Anni & Maisie !!
TEMPORARY home Wanted for Loving Cat. 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Pets & Animal Welfare In Cyprus