12 ways with Quark
1. Mixed with sweetner substitute for cream. add strawberries! delish and free!
2. Add 1 egg and equivalent in tablespoon of quark and whisk to make a batter.Syn free pancakes - add sweetner for sweet or herbs for savoury!!!
... 3. Whisk with eggs and stir in cooked pasta, onion, mushroom, bacon = carbonara.
4. Eton mess (3 syns) merinuge.Mix with sweetner and strawberries.
5. Add choc options and sweetner = choc mousse.(2 syns)
6. Add stockpot to a level tablsp quark and pour over meat for syn free sauce.
7. Mix with nutella( 4.5 syns per level tablespoon) and great topping for a dessert.
8. Crumble a Bag of mini Maltesers(4.5 syns) with 3 level tablspoon quark for truly lighter way to enjoy a dessert!
9. Mash tin peas and add basil and grated garlic and stir in Quark for Cheats ‘Peasto’, fab sauce for pasta and salad.
10. Stir tablespoon into a curry at the end to make it creamy!!! 11. Stir into porridge OR cereal as alternative to milk!
12. Stir into Soup for a creamy finish!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum