Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up » coffee mornings
coffee mornings 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quote
lizzyallen
Pictures: 0

hi i have just moved from east yorkshire to live in liopetra im wondering if there is any meetings or coffee mornings around this area i am 62 years old but young at heart and would love to meet other people to chat to i do drive but havnt ventured far yet still finding trying to find my way around my name is liz would be very pleased for any information any one can share thankyou
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quote
Fuss

Hi liz, where in east yorks are u from we are from Beverley arrived here in November and live xylofagou not far from liopetri, can meet up if you like. Very Happy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quote
chuckie

Hi Liz.

I'm not sure if there is a coffee morning group in Liopetri but there is in the Paralimni/Kapparis area.

If you can get to Paralimni and pass the Orphanides supermarket (on your right), when you get to the roundabout go straight over and keep to the left, you'll get to the O'zone bar where we hold a coffee morning every Thursday from 10 am onwards.

You'll be more than welcome.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Carol
coffee morning 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 am Reply with quote
lizzyallen

hi fuss im from brough not far from beverly im originaly from nottingham but lived in brough for 6 years i dont know my way round cyprus yet but i do drive and have just bought a car you dont get much for your money here my partner has a job at 5 arches as a chief i havnt found ajob yet i am looking for a care job are you working? is it possible we can meet as i am quite lonley as my partner works 6 evenings a week you might have to give me details of where to go i await your reply liz

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Fuss

Hi Liz do you know legends bar frenaros, we could meet there it's near to you,

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quote
lizzyallen

hi fuss i do know legends but i have my daughter coming tomorow for a week so i wont be able to meet till after that can you tell me about yourself i.e your name we could meet monday 23rd april at 11am if that is ok with you liz

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:25 am Reply with quote
Fuss

Hi Liz, My name is kath and OH is John we are retired (early) and came here
In November so are newbis we go bowling mon, wed and fri each week, tell you about that when we meet. We can meet Tuesday 24th if that's ok, 11am
at legends. Look forward to seeing you, have a good week with daughter.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:08 pm Reply with quote
glass101

Hi Liz,

My name is Linda and I live in Liopetri near to the Post Office, whereabouts are you? I am originally from Lancashire so if you wish to meet up please e.mail me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

coffee 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:15 am Reply with quote
Luckykoh

where about do you live in Xylofagou, I moved here end May? Laughing

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quote
Fuss

We are woodlands down past triangle past school. Where are you? We sometimes sit at bar at triangle or siggaries.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 am Reply with quote
TAFF1
Pictures: 5

Hi,Liz we live in Liopetri,in the complex near the potato plant.Jane and I took early retirement last year and moved to Cyprus in May 2011,we are both active and enjoying our new life in Cyprus,we attend the Anglican church of SE Cyprus in Ayia Napa,which is held in the Scandanavian Church behind the Orange Grove Restaurant at 11am each Sunday morning nomally there are on average over 60 retired ex pats we offer you a warm welcome,we have events through the year including coffee mornings,we would hate to think of someone being lonely,so we extend a warm welcome to everyone.

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:53 am Reply with quote
charlee51
Membership Closed

Hi my name is Lindsay and have recently moved to Frenaros with my OH John, we have taken early retirement. I am interested in meeting up with other ex pats for a chat. I will be going to the coffee morning a week on Thursday, as I cannot go this week due to the car being serviced. Anyone interested meeting for a chat please pm me,

Lindsay
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:18 pm Reply with quote
marionmitchell

Hi Lindsay
It will be lovely to see you at coffee morning and you will be made most welcome
Marion

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 am Reply with quote
cazducky

Hiya, I live in avgorou and would love to meet up with you all. When's the next meet up anywhere? I moved here in march and I am on my own so would like to have some company, cheers, carol x

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quote
cazducky

Hiya Liza, ime in avgorou, 56, female and single, would love to meet for coffee and see how we get on. Xx

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Meet for coffee 
Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:11 pm Reply with quote
ozankoy

Hi Liz just read your message, I have a house near Beverley and have lived in the area for the past 35 years. I have now been in Cyprus for at least ten years and would love to meet up with you and have a chat. I live in Sotira and have a car, so I am not that far away.
Rosie
coffee mornings 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up