Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Chromata Lagoon, Kapparis Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post: #461   PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:07 am Reply with quote
Miss The Sun
Pictures: 0

Hi All and Joe!!! I'm over next week for a couple of weeks - anyone want any specific photos posting of the complex?

Hope the weather is good - can't wait

Sandra
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #462   PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quote
storm

Hi Sandra,

Any pictures would be nice, hope you have nice time

cheers

joe

A block
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
hi 
Post: #463   PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quote
markyh

im flying over tomorrow for a week anyone else over at the same time if so & you fancy meeting up for a drink drop in im in B Block B1
Mark

Post: #464   PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quote
annier

What a shame Mark. We are coming over the following week and are in your block. Sorry to miss you again.

Last edited by annier on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #465   PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:39 am Reply with quote
Elizavet
Pictures: 6

Hi.
Just thinking with the robberies that are going on at the moment, it might be better to take your apartment numbers of your postings.

You never know who is watching these forums. Better safe than sorry.

Post: #466   PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 am Reply with quote
annier

Elizavet - thank you for that suggestion. I never thought of that.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Happy Christmas 
Post: #467   PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quote
annier

We would like to wish everyone in Chromata Lagoon a really Happy Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2011.

Enjoy the festivities - Annie and George xx

Post: #468   PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quote
storm

Hello to All,

Season greetings to all lagooners hope we all get what we need for 2011.

Hope to see you around the pool

joe

A block

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #469   PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm Reply with quote
rosemary

Hi All Lagooners!

I just want to say what a good job the committee is doing for us all. THANK YOU TO ALL THE COMMITTEE - VERY MUCH!!!

Ron and I are very much looking forward to our holiday there at Easter. Be good to meet up with anyone else going over.

Shelley G3

Smile Dancing

Post: #470   PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Any updates or photos from the development from the people who are there at the moment?? Hope the weather is as glorious there as it is here in Manchester

Post: #471   PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quote
storm

Hello,

My father and brother just got back at the weekend and their weather was soso heavy rain on fri but otherwise was ok but lil chilly at night, but can only get better.

They noted a few changes around the complex extra railing on top of roof opposite block A few more lights around the pool and things looking general cleaner and cared for, there are alot of finishing off and cleanig of things generally around the area which is not a bad thing, and looks like they are making more of the beaches with some work going on there.

Not got round to doing any pic's yet not seen all yet myself.

Cheers

joe

A block
AGM 
Post: #472   PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Hi there all Chromata Lagoon Owners,
Hope you've all read your email about the AGM this weekend, I think its important that we all make our opinions count. I've given my proxy vote to Dave Taylor who is currently Vice Chairman and will be at the meeting. If we dont vote we can't whinge!

Post: #473   PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Hi all again,

The AGM was short of votes on Sunday so they are having another attempt this Sunday so please, if you cannot attend, please give your proxy vote to an attending committee member. Their names are on the email we have all received. Thanks

Post: #474   PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Hi there!! Is anyone going over Christmas?

Post: #475   PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Hi there!!

I'm assuming that everyone who owns on the complex reading this is also a member of the facebook page. I'm just reminding you of the AGM to be held end of September. If you cannot attend please make sure you give your proxy vote to a member of the committee who is attending the meeting. If you've not had the email regarding this meeting please email me on here and I'll pass it on to the committee for you. If you've changed your email address then please let them know that too.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to some sun soon, I've had enough of this miserable wet Manchester weather

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Repainting 
Post: #476   PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

We're in the process of having the complex repainted - how often have other complexes repainted theirs?

Post: #477   PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:26 pm Reply with quote
colin and val

Hi,probably the wrong place to ask,but l will give it a go.My husband and l are looking for long term rental on Chromata Lagoon,preferably 3 or 2 bed apartment....can any one help?

Post: #478   PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:48 pm Reply with quote
pouckis

Im looking a flat if y know something
Chromata Lagoon, Kapparis 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments