Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Chromata Lagoon, Kapparis Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun
Pictures: 0

Hi Angela,

Have you bought on Chromata Lagoon? If so what block?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quote
angelaI

No we have an apartment on Yiasemi court.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Oh well!!! I was hoping that more people who had bought on Chromata Lagoon would get in touch. Have you taken possession of your apartment yet? Where abouts is Yiasemi Court?

Sandra

Post: #24   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quote
angelaI

It is in Kapparis we got our key's in April. We are pleased with the apartment and we can't wait to get back there. It was 13mths late but worth the wait.

Post: #25   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Blimey! 13 months late. I bet you were a tad vexed! Evil or Very Mad From what Andy says we should be finished on time (Dec 07) or even earlier. They told us it would be on time so we'll just wait and see.

Post: #26   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quote
angelaI

We still haven't got the pool, they have told us it will be ready in July this year. So we will just have to wait and see. They have been good with us through the wait, we had free accommodation 3 time's. We could have had it as many time's as we wanted. In the end it helped, we were able to watch the build in progress, and look around for furniture. We are made up with the apartment, but we are going to take a pool with us in July just incase.
Ang

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quote
annier

Hello Sandra, You are right, there are only a handful of people who are on this forum that have bought in Chromata Lagoon. I too thought there would have been more. Annie
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quote
annier

Hi Angela, Thanks for the tip. Did you have any other problems with Giovani regarding having any other extras done? We asked for a couple more power points in the kitchen and one on the balcony and that has cost about £160. They are rip off merchants arent they???
Whilst writing, have you purchased any furniture yet, and if so, where from? Annie
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #29   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quote
angelaI

Yea we did have other extras, but we didn't have another problems with them. We got our furniture in advance, and had it delivered before we got there. The site agent let them in no problem. We got our bed's from Elizantre, and we got the rest from ID.Design. The blinds we got from Miri Blinds. We had everything installed before we got there with only a deposit paid. We then checked everything 3 weeks later, and then paid. Very easy process.
Ang

Post: #30   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quote
annier

Thanks for the tip Angela. I like the idea of the site agent letting the suppliers in to the apartments. Very trusting of them to let you buy with only a deposit being paid. We are going over there on Wednesday to check everything out and look at shops etc. Are Elizantre, ID Design and Miri Blinds close to Kapparis? Annie

Post: #31   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quote
angelaI

Yes they are look at this site it may help.
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

You will also find details of them on this forum on shopping in Paralimni.
Ang

Post: #32   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Hiya Annie,

If you're checking out those suppliers next week can you let me know how you get on please. Brochures, prices, colour charts etc. Will email you tomorrow. Sandra

Thanks for the info Ang - its much appreciated. Sandra

Post: #33   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet
Pictures: 6

Hi ladies
We have just sold our apartment and the lady who bought it just fell in love with the blinds and curtains we got fitted by Miri , I reckon that was what clinched the deal Laughing

When our place was ready we just phoned all the suppliers and they delvered and fitted everything only thing was Elizantre delivered the wrong sofas but it was no problem they exchanged the sofas although it took nearly a year for the correct replacements to come. Laughing Laughing

Cant wait for our new place to be ready , already been into ID design to check out new things,

And spent a night browsing the BO Concept on line catalogue you will find that under shopping outside Famagusta on marion site as previously mentioned.

As for tiling all the way up i paid extra for that as well only to be told they dont do this as normal due to tremors as it can crack the tiles , dont know how true this is Rolling Eyes

Post: #34   PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Hi Elizavet,

Thanks, we appreciate all the help you can give us. Steve said you were a helpful bunch and he was right. Any more info will be greatly received

Sandra

Post: #35   PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quote
Elizavet
Pictures: 6

Miss The Sun wrote:
Hi Elizavet,

Thanks, we appreciate all the help you can give us. Steve said you were a helpful bunch and he was right. Any more info will be greatly received

Sandra

Hi Sandra
Soon i will be starting to shop again as i have been through it once i am looking forward to it, Laughing Laughing
firstly there are more places and a far better choice than previously,
For electrical goods this time i will probably stick with these companies,
Electroline first choice, (closet dealers to Uk Comet and Currys) I have come across , Dalco and Scandia 2nd choice.

for furnishing i will still check out Elizantre but ID Design and BO Concept Larnaca look good to me and also a company called Valoform near the lights in Paralimni look to have some nice things all are on Marions site (great site)

As for curtains and blinds we will probably not rush into these at the moment as the shutters for our new place will be more expensive due to the type doors and window frames , so these will come later. We will definatley go back to Miri but there is a place near Bellyful along from Kokkinos that does blinds and curtains at factory prices and other members have said it is very good.

Another good store for bits and pieces is Megamart, Pallet Stores and Homesavers,

I have never been a great fan of Ikea but will be checking it out as soon as it opens in Nicosia.

Phil will go mad all this shopping again. Very Happy Very Happy

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #36   PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Liam,Jacqui Woods

[quote="Miss The Sun"]Hi Angela,

hi there,we have bought in chromata lagoon(apartment f3) were last out nov 06,it was looking great, we hope to go back again soon cant wait cheers liam

Post: #37   PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Hi Liam,

Well thatís four apartments accounted for then, Alex and I, Annie and George, Andy (Pookie) and you and Jacqui for starters. Any advance on that? I just thought, (no hoped) that more people who had bought there would have been on here.

Annie and George are off tomorrow so Im sure she will have more feedback for us on her return. Have a great time Annie (sorry and you too George Embarassed )

Sandra

Post: #38   PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quote
annier

Thanks Sandra for your best wishes. We are all packed and have a list of shops to go to in Paralimni. All we need is some good weather. Apparently rain is forecast towards the end of the week and we dont want that!!!!

Talk to you when we get back and hopefully we will have some photos aswell. Still not sure how to use the camcorder, but hopefully things will sort themselves out once we are there.

Annie and George.

Post: #39   PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quote
annier

Hi Guys, Well George and I got home this morning at 3am after a very good trip. Weather was lovely - hot and sunny. I wont be looking at the weather charts anymore, as most of them had rain forecast.

Chromata Lagoon is really looking lovely. Its a year since we were there and I cannot believe how much work has been done. The apartments are looking wonderful.

You remember I was talking about the tiles in our apartment, well they look great as they are (not up to the ceiling as requested). However, they were not the tiles we ordered!!!! Mentioned this to George at Giovani and he said the ones we ordered were discontinued so they decided on other ones for us. Would have been nice if they had told us. I have to admit though, the ones the have put up are much nicer than the ones we originally ordered.

On Monday they were pouring concrete around the pool and it was fasinating to watch.

We were delighted with our apartment. Its on a corner plot and the balcony is huge and has lovely sea views to one side.

I must admit that I did feel sorry for anyone who had bought a couple of the apartments on A block. When you went in them, instead of having a view of the pool, you got a view of the wall of E block. They were so dark inside and looking at the plans, you would never have known this beforehand.

I believe there is going to be a waterfall feature in the main pool which will look very attractive and also there are going to be showers and toilets down some steps by blocks C & D.

All in all I think all of us are going to be very pleased with our purchase.
We will all have to get together and have a welcoming barbecue.

Has anyone any idea how much the maintenance costs are as Giovani dont seem to know!!

Annie

Post: #40   PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quote
Miss The Sun

Hi Annie,

So pleased the weather was great for you and the apartment is as good as hoped for and the complex is still moving forward. Will speak to you soon.

So - when is anyone else going over to check on things? Or have we got to wait til I go over in September for an update.

Sandra
Chromata Lagoon, Kapparis 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments