Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Toddler Talk » what baby milk can you get here?
what baby milk can you get here? 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quote
PennieAnnSummers
Pictures: 0

all our hotel guests coming from uk that are coming with children keep asking me what baby formulas you can get here that are english like sma and aptamil.. do supermarkets here sell these? I know we do s something gold i'm not sure if this is the same? I cannot remember and rarely go anymore to look lol my son has only ever had cypriot brands so I am no help I didnt really think there was a difference!

any help greatly appreciated thank you x
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quote
roses11
Pictures: 18

When my baby grandaughter came to stay a few weeks back, my daughter in law contacted SMA to find if they sold the milk here.

It is called S-19 here and although a slightly different formula baby was fine.

Hope this helps
Rose
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 am Reply with quote
vgirl73

Hi pennie.. You can get aptimil as well in most supermarkets , although more expensive!!! When my little boy was on SMa we took the packet to the chemist and they also gave us the s 19 and my son was on it for a week and it suited him fine!

Sarah x
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quote
ruthieb

you can buy the real sma gold in GB stores and in best buy supermarkets (one on nissi ave in ayia napa and at least 3 in protaras) the also do the pre mixed cartons and best buy do cow and gate formula too

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote
PennieAnnSummers

thank you so much everyone! It must be hard for tourists coming over worrying about their little ones, i will lets them know they are the equivelent ones save them carrying babmilk over thank you xx
what baby milk can you get here? 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Toddler Talk