Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

 
Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

  Ads By Forum Sponsors

    
Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Hobbies, Clubs & Learning » Spanish Lessons
Post new topic  Reply to topic   View previous topic : View next topic 
Spanish Lessons 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 am Reply with quote
Nat
Joined: 03 Aug 2011
Posts: 20
Pictures: 0

 
Anybody know of any Spanish classes in Larnaca area? I know the Government classes offer spanish but they are in greek.

Thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 am Reply with quote
scottie
Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 7695
Pictures: 0
Location: kapparis

 
You have done the impossible Nat...... made me laugh in the morning ! Know exactly what you mean but when writing things they can look funny. When you said the Spanish lessons were all in Greek the term Double Dutch sprang to mind. Thought I would get this in before one of our resident comics did. On a more serious note I do have a friend who learnt Russian from an English speaking tutor so will ask her when I next see her if Spanish is taught there too Smile
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:40 am Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 11257
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
scottie wrote:
You have done the impossible Nat...... made me laugh in the morning ! Know exactly what you mean but when writing things they can look funny. When you said the Spanish lessons were all in Greek the term Double Dutch sprang to mind. Thought I would get this in before one of our resident comics did. On a more serious note I do have a friend who learnt Russian from an English speaking tutor so will ask her when I next see her if Spanish is taught there too Smile


Who me.!! Wink

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quote
scottie
Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 7695
Pictures: 0
Location: kapparis

 
Yes you !!!!!!! but yours are usually not unkind ones, ,It was some of the others I was worried about Smile
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quote
jencha
Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 182
Pictures: 0
Location: Dherinea, Cyprus

 
Well... learning Russian from an English speaking tutor ... someone must have here a very good sence of humor... Laughing
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:43 pm Reply with quote
scottie
Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 7695
Pictures: 0
Location: kapparis

 
Why cant see the problem Question , The teacher was a Russian who spoke English.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quote
jencha
Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 182
Pictures: 0
Location: Dherinea, Cyprus

 
Ah, thought was native English speaking... Wink
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote
scottie
Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 7695
Pictures: 0
Location: kapparis

 
Probably the way I wrote it Smile
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel


Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 pm Reply with quote
Woodrow Why?at
Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 6627
Pictures: 0
Location: Ayia Thekla

 
mouse wrote:
scottie wrote:
You have done the impossible Nat...... made me laugh in the morning ! Know exactly what you mean but when writing things they can look funny. When you said the Spanish lessons were all in Greek the term Double Dutch sprang to mind. Thought I would get this in before one of our resident comics did. On a more serious note I do have a friend who learnt Russian from an English speaking tutor so will ask her when I next see her if Spanish is taught there too Smile


Who me.!! Wink


I didn't know you could speak Russian, Kev!!! Shocked

_________________
Don't blame me, I voted 'Remain'!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
 
Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm Reply with quote
mouse
Joined: 08 Oct 2005
Posts: 11257
Pictures: 1
Location: kapparis,cyprus

 
Woodrow Why?at wrote:
mouse wrote:
scottie wrote:
You have done the impossible Nat...... made me laugh in the morning ! Know exactly what you mean but when writing things they can look funny. When you said the Spanish lessons were all in Greek the term Double Dutch sprang to mind. Thought I would get this in before one of our resident comics did. On a more serious note I do have a friend who learnt Russian from an English speaking tutor so will ask her when I next see her if Spanish is taught there too Smile


Who me.!! Wink


I didn't know you could speak Russian, Kev!!! Shocked


One of many, including Giberish. Wink

_________________
kevin
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Spanish Lessons 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Hobbies, Clubs & Learning
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  


All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 1  



  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic   
Search Tags: #Spanish #Lessons



 Facebook Page    Facebook Group    Our Channel    Cyprus eBay Search    Shopping To Cyprus    Contact Admin   SmartFeed RSS Feed



BUYING PROPERTY IN CYPRUS? PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE FIRST.
Cyprus forum covering Kapparis, Protaras, Pernera, Agia Napa, Agia Thekla, Paralimni, Larnaca, Oroklini, Pervolia & surrounding areas
Please note that the views expressed on this forum are those of the author and may not reflect the views of the management.
* Problems Logging In? Click To Contact Us | Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group Design Style: VTrushkin | View Lo-Fi Version