Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » All Attractions » Crazy Golf courses?
Crazy Golf courses? 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quote
jennakate1983
Pictures: 0

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knows of any Crazy Golf courses in the East Cyprus area?, i have searched on the internet and found people mentioning a place in protaras (i think) but it was listed back in 2006 so not sure if it is still there??

If not could anyone please recommend any other crazy golf courses?

Many Thanks
Jenna

Very Happy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:07 am Reply with quote
Vikkicyprus

There are 2 in Protaras, one next to the Malmia pub on the main road before Protaras main traffic lights and the other further down the road near to the main Giovanni Office.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quote
jennakate1983

Thanks Vikki

Any idea what they are like?? or the names of them? so i can have a search on the internet for them.

Thanks
Jenna

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:18 pm Reply with quote
cthompson71

You can't miss them they are on the main road as part of small luna parks. They are actually the same courses just with holes in different order. The first one next to the Malmia bar is in better condition. The also have bumper boats, electric motor bikes and cars for the kids and a train ride. My 5 year old loved it!

Chris

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quote
jennakate1983

Thats great - Thank you, im sure my 4 year old will love it !!

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:56 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

There is one in Ayia Napa near Mcdonalds.

Crazy Golf 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 am Reply with quote
bulldog

There is also a new one next to the Odessa Hotel just off the Protaras strip!

Janet
Crazy Golf courses? 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » All Attractions