Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Toddler Talk » Any mum's interested in meeting up in the Famagusta Area???
Any mum's interested in meeting up in the Famagusta Area??? 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quote
AJC1979
Pictures: 0

I am currently living in frenaros with my 15 month year old son named Alfie and would like to meet up with Mum's & their children, if theres any1 interested please let me know Andrea x
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quote
MrsBouvier
Pictures: 28

There seems to be a group of Mum's who were meeting up....this link might help put you in touch with them to see if they still do as the last post was Dec 09!

Good luck!

http://www.easterncyprus.com/viewtopic.php?t=19487

MEET UP 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quote
Tutty1
Pictures: 1

Hi Andrea

I have sent you message via Facebook

take care
Michelle
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 pm Reply with quote
reis-oliver

hiya there going to be a mums meet up at mojitos pernera on may 4th at 8pm .it gives us mums to get a chance to meet up and chat with mums in the famagusta area .visit mums in cyprus .com for more details under events.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quote
michellek

I'm also living in Frenaros with a 5 year old (now off school for 12 weeks aaaaah) and a baby girl due in September, can you let me know of any meets locally too please?

Michelle
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
meet up falkonas swimming pool pernera sat 30th 10am 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 am Reply with quote
reis-oliver

hiya anyone want to meet up at falkonas swimming pool pernera,there is a few mums going so if you want to join us meet us there.x more the merrier

directions turn left at the chinese/windmills turn off in pernera follow all the way to bottom and its on the right hand side before you go round to beach. opposite anais hotel.[/b]
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Any mum's interested in meeting up in the Famagusta Area??? 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Toddler Talk