Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up » next larnaca meetup 18th feb,only cafe, oroklini Goto page 1, 2  Next
next larnaca meetup 18th feb,only cafe, oroklini 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:21 pm Reply with quote
cyprussafari
Pictures: 0

ok heres the details.

18th feb 7:30 at the only cafe Oroklini. its alot cheaper than hobos and many have asked for a oroklini location this time.

hope to see you all there!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quote
salesgirl09

ill be there honeybunxxx Laughing

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quote
KIZI

Hi, whereabouts is only cafe in Oroklini. Just seen your meeting details on forum and would like to come to next meeting.

Hope to see you all!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quote
cyprussafari

the only cafe is in the village, opposite romans cafe/bar. Its all white, and on the road to the top, so if you get to the top where the Coop is you have gone too far.
Re: next larnaca meetup 18th feb,only cafe, oroklini 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Duncan MacDonald

cyprussafari wrote:
ok heres the details.

18th feb 7:30 at the only cafe Oroklini. its alot cheaper than hobos and many have asked for a oroklini location this time.

hope to see you all there!

are these meet ups for females only or can males attend

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quote
cyprussafari

any body and any one duncan!
meetup 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quote
salesgirl09

Hope to see everyone at the one cafe in Oroklini on the 18th feb, last meet was a really good laugh!

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quote
HenningLCA

Hello there,

any current Larnaca meetings planned?

I am new here with my wife and would love to join.

Greetings,
Henning

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: More Larnaca meetings? 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:50 am Reply with quote
salesgirl09

HenningLCA wrote:
Hello there,

any current Larnaca meetings planned?

I am new here with my wife and would love to join.

Greetings,
Henning

not at the moment, but if you want to meet you for a drink, let me know, there is a good bar to go to where you can meet a lot of expats

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Roger_1

Hi Henning and others,

If you or anyone else out there wants to meet up with others in Larnaca, a suggestion is to meet next Friday (7th Oct) at 8:00pm at the Art Cafe (aka 1900,
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

To find the Art Cafe, if you are on the sea front by the Sun Hall, stand with your back to the sea, walk past the Tourist centre, cross the road and keep going. You will now be on Stasinou St. The Arts Cafe is no 6, on the right as you walk from the sea.

Roger.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quote
jb1

Hi Roger - what's happening there?

Joyce
Meeting up 
Post: #12   PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:18 am Reply with quote
Roger_1

Hi Joyce,

I think a few beers or glasses of one's favourite tipple and hopefully an opportunity to meet up with a few others.

Henning and I had exchanged a couple of emails on meeting up, and thought it would be good, when arranging to meet, to post meeting arrangements to the site so that if others want to join us they can.

It sounded like the first ones CyprusSafari arranged this year went really well so maybe we can get something going again, or at least publish where we're meeting every so often so anyone who fancies joining us can.

Roger
I will be there 
Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quote
HenningLCA

Hey there,

I met up with Roger in September and will be there next Friday at the art Cafe again. Would be great to meet more people from around the Larnaca area, so just come over for a drink or two.

See ya
Henning

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:36 pm Reply with quote
jb1

Roger, this post is a bit confusing as you've posted under the heading for the Only cafe Oroklini but yours is the Art Cafe in town.

Joyce

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Roger_1

Hi Joyce,

Will create a separate thread.

Roger.

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

cafe meeting 
Post: #16   PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 am Reply with quote
helsnpet

hi me and my boyfriend moving to oroklini next week so be nice to meet new people defo b there see you soon.x
Re: cafe meeting 
Post: #17   PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:10 am Reply with quote
salesgirl09

helsnpet wrote:
hi me and my boyfriend moving to oroklini next week so be nice to meet new people defo b there see you soon.x

where is this? i am confused Embarassed

Post: #18   PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quote
Wing Commander

salesgirl09 cannot think why you would be confused as original post came from your daughter cyprussafari on Mon Jan 24, 2011 it is helsnpet that should be excused for being confused by an old post as they are new to this forum. Not ridiculed Rolling Eyes

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 am Reply with quote
salesgirl09

Wing Commander wrote:
salesgirl09 cannot think why you would be confused as original post came from your daughter cyprussafari on Mon Jan 24, 2011 it is helsnpet that should be excused for being confused by an old post as they are new to this forum. Not ridiculed Rolling Eyes

Where did I ridicule anyone? I just wasn't sure where the meet up would be this time, so was asking for clarification that is all. Is there some law against a genuine request for clarification? don't like being accused of ridiculing not nice! and totally uncalled for response to my post.

Post: #20   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 am Reply with quote
spurs
Membership Closed

meet up for a friendly drink !!!Laughing after reading some of these posts...you must be avin a larf
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
next larnaca meetup 18th feb,only cafe, oroklini 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Meeting-Up