Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Giovanni Developers Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Giovanni Developers 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quote
peterI
Pictures: 0

We have purchased on Yiasemi Court, which at the moment has a long delay. We have made contact with Dave and Ness, who are also there. Is there anyone else out there, we would love some more info from others.

Pete and Ang
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

yeasemi court 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:21 pm Reply with quote
zam

Hello, Where is Yeasemi court. Is it in larnaca? just interested if anyone was anywhere near to us (city flats) Larnaca Confused
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quote
beersmaggie

e-mail me and I will give you the lowdown on Giovani's.
[edit: Click Email Icon] ..........Maggie Larnaca

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:01 am Reply with quote
greeny

Hi Your behind me eva court kapparis it looks like its coming along very well Very Happy Jane

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quote
jackie oneill

Hi Pete & Ange

We have bought on yiasemi, block B 101 we will be over there on 4th april, my sister is there at the moment and says the apartments are great, look forward to meeting you.
Jackie & Gary ONeill
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quote
angelaI

Hi Jackie and Gary,

We are in B2 001, and my sister-in-law has one on block 669 she took over hers at Christmas. We will be over on 4th April as well for a week. We were there to do our snagging at Christmas and we had our furniture delivered while we were there. We have employed a company to keep an eye on the place while we are at home and have just been told all the snags have been done. We can't wait to go and stay there.

Pete and Ang
Yiasemi Court 
Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quote
Dave & Ness

Hi ya pete and Ang

Did you get any good phots of development you can e-mail us, we are out on the 11th now to do snagging etc....
Cheers Dave and Ness
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: Yiasemi Court 
Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quote
angelaI

Dave & Ness wrote:
Hi ya pete and Ang

Did you get any good phots of development you can e-mail us, we are out on the 11th now to do snagging etc....
Cheers Dave and Ness

Hi Dave and Ness,

No she only sent pictures of ours. She has told us a lot has been done since we were there at Christmas. The nice thing to know is that although there were a few snagging to be done on our's, they have done them. Up to now it look's as though we choose a good developer.

Good Look

Ang and Pete

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quote
Road Warrior
Pictures: 5

Peter,
We are very close to your development, the painters are now in touching up the paintwork, there are contractors fitting air con units in some of the flats and as far as we can see, several of them are now occupied, work is well underway on your swimming pool.

Your street lighting has been delivered and the contractors are boxing in the water valves for each block, I guess you will see a big difference when you get out.
Yiasemi 
Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Dave & Ness

Hello Road Warrior,
Can you see how far they have got with the new block being built behind the swimming pool at the rear of the complex?
We are also waiting on delivery of an appartment there and have been told it was due to completion by October this year but hadn't seen any work on it in September when we were last out!!!
I am presuming this is behind schedule but have had no updates as to when it is now expected to complete.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quote
nhowarth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

Do a Google search on - "bad builders cyprus" without the quotes.

Cheers,

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quote
Road Warrior

Hi,
Regarding the new block, we left 10 days ago and it was well underway, present weather may be a problem, given that you know it's behind schedule then that's not so bad.

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quote
angelaI

Hi Road Warrior,

Thanks for the info, where is your apartment? We are over in April to take delivery of our apartment, we are hoping to see a lot of work done on the pool by then. Our son's are getting one on K block which is just behind the pool. They had just started them when we were over in Dec. We will be out there again in July, and are hoping the pool will be finished by then.

Ang and Pete

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quote
Road Warrior

Hi Angela,
We are in Paralimni Sands, your complex is at the foot of our "service road", we have watched your complex go up bit by bit, had a walk round last week and saw the painters and "finishing" guys in.

Post: #15   PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quote
Robpark

Swimming Pool
Have walked round the complex today in search of the pool and have talked to the foreman on the site. The pool has not been started as they are building the block next to it first. I would check with the developer as Roy who is living there at the moment and the worker I spoke with both say that it won't be ready until next year. I hope I'm wrong, but I thought you would like to know. If you would like us to e-mail you some pictures we can
Cheers Rob

Post: #16   PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quote
angelaI

Hi Rob,

That would be great if you could send us some photo's. We won't be over until April so we would like to see what is going on, as we keep getting different stories. Our Son's are getting one on the new K Block which is behind the pool, and they have been told it is well on the way.

Ang

Post: #17   PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Robpark

Dear Angela
Will take photos tommorrow and will e-mail them to you.
Cheers Rob and Pat

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quote
kipper889

Hi Nigel,

I have met the author/creator/owner of the site, (can't seem to find the site now, has he closed it?) He is on a mission for sure. In my opinion with a builder as 'big' as Giovani there will always be a percentage of customers who are unhappy with their lot, no matter how good the developers intentions.

I can only speak from my own experience. We are more than happy with our Giovani built property, they did more than was contracted to right the few faults we found. (up to 3 years later). If you are reasonable with them I have found they are reasonable with you.

Saying that, there are lessons to be learned by most developers, their standard of work is not what we would expect from a uk developer. But I suppose we are not in the UK. Perhaps him kicking up a stink will teach some of them that shoddy work is not acceptable and should be corrected with no arguements.

Ruth

Post: #19   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quote
angelaI

Hi Ruth,

I totally agree with you we have also met them. We have had a few problems on the way who hasnt, but everything has been sorted without any hassel.

Ang
Pictures of the latest development at Yiasemi Court Kapparis 
Post: #20   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quote
Robpark

Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

Giovanni Developers 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments