Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Toddler Talk » Thank you Tiny tots
Thank you Tiny tots 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quote
sunsetcyprus
Pictures: 0

Hi Everyone,

I have a 1yr old son here and was really panicking at the start of the season as to where to put him into part time child care, as I have to work. Since the management team had changed at Tiny tots I decided to give them a go and I must say my son has come on leaps and bounds, I know that Tiny tots had previously had a bad stigma attached to them as the jungle drums beat and I wouldnt have considered putting him there but since it has changed management I can now highly recommend it. I know what it's like having to work here and the worries of leaving your little un's so if anybody is looking around I would recommend this one.
My daughter is 5 now and she even started going for a couple of days in the school holidays to break up her week and she loved it.
There is no other critic than your child and they soon tell or show you if they are not happy and I am so pleased to say mine are thanks to tiny tots.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quote
jojodavey

hi im here for one montha nd wanted my son to mix with other children like he does at home every morning at nursery. Tiny are great and have a great out doors space, it has a relaxed atmosphere and my son is enjoying it very much. I like the bright roomy layout and the way the children are spoken to in a kind manner and the teachers are so warming.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:45 am Reply with quote
reis-oliver

hiya have you got a phone number or email adress for the new owners of tiny tots.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 pm Reply with quote
smokeyjo

Hi

I believe the number is still the same 99190293 Kim.

HTH

Joanna

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quote
wisey

hi does anybody no if tiny tots is open on the weekends and wot time they close?
Tiny Tots does not open at the weekends 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quote
Dancer

Hi everyone I am sorry but Tiny Tots is not open at the weekends.
Thank you Tiny tots 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Toddler Talk