Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » tersefanou golf course
tersefanou golf course 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quote
the tourist
Pictures: 0

anyone got any news on this mythical beast? thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:52 pm Reply with quote
beersmaggie

Yes I have news, its a non starter cos it hasnt got planning permission and the starting date of 1st of June past without a spadefull of earth being turned Exclamation Sorry............Maggie Larnaca (Tersefanou)

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quote
Bobbeer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pictures: 8

A bit like the Ayia Thekla Marina!!!

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:39 am Reply with quote
marion
Pictures: 4

Wonder if the Ayia Napa golf course will go ahead?

Marion

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:52 am Reply with quote
the tourist

thanks maggie, does that mean the planning application is stuck in the system or rejected?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Tersefanou 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quote
Welshgirl

Hi

I received notification last week from my developer that

(quote) "We have now received the license for the golf course at Tersefanou"

Not sure what this means, but hopefully something is happening!!!! What do you think??

Unfortunately, our complex is not being started until the end of the year (was to be next month) Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

We've booked flights at end of October and were expecting to see something, never mind still looking forward to being in Cyprus again.

Regards
Welshgirl

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quote
the tourist

I just spotted on a developers website (cyprus.property-gems) that they are claiming that the licence was agreed start of July. They are now offering villas and apartments actually on the golf course. I would have expected to see some sort of formal announcement though so dont take it as proof!

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quote
the tourist

forgot - they also say it will be complete 2009/2010

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:51 pm Reply with quote
Jade

hi all the golf project is very much on as i have seen all the paperwork, as i work for a company that is doing work there so i can say a big yes to it going ahead. jade

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:25 pm Reply with quote
bbc

Hi All

I can also say that i have heard through the grapevine the course will be endorsed by a top professional golfer.

Peter
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quote
beersmaggie

And in the meantime, we, the residents have to put up with all the building c**p, the loss of our views, all the noise, being got up at 7am because the piledrivers have started, the first thought on anyones mind now is how much will they make on the property even before its built and the knowledge that this is all in the aid of PROGRESS, yeah right Exclamation ......Maggie (Tersefanou)Larnaca Evil or Very Mad
NO FURTHER COMMENT SO PLEASE DONT ASK Exclamation

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:42 am Reply with quote
bbc

well maggie,

it certainly isnt going backwards.

peter
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:00 am Reply with quote
Elizavet
Pictures: 6

beersmaggie wrote:
And in the meantime, we, the residents have to put up with all the building c**p, the loss of our views, all the noise, being got up at 7am because the piledrivers have started, the first thought on anyones mind now is how much will they make on the property even before its built and the knowledge that this is all in the aid of PROGRESS, yeah right Exclamation ......Maggie (Tersefanou)Larnaca Evil or Very Mad
NO FURTHER COMMENT SO PLEASE DONT ASK Exclamation

I suppose you could say that this situation you now find yourself in sadly has been endured by most of us already, Sad

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quote
doddsie

sorry not sure where tersefanou is Question
Personal Photo Album View user's profile AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quote
mot man
Pictures: 1

Dodsie,

From Larnaca airport go left and head for Kiti, in centre of Kiti turn right by the police station go round the left hand bend and about 100mtrs on turn right to Tersefanou.

Roy

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

tersefanou golf course 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments