Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Anna Court 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next
Anna Court 2 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:35 am Reply with quote
bob and andrea
Pictures: 0

Hi everyone,got back on the 17th after 2 fabulous weeks.Just a bit concerned though that may be without electric for a while.While we were there the electric board were putting all the wires in place to connect us to the mains and they said they would be finished at the end of next week.Then we heard from someone who had spoken to Maria,that the generator is going at the end of the month.We couldn't register with the electric board while we were there as it was a bank holiday,neither could we contact Maria,so we were wondering if when the genny goes will we automatically get connected to the mains or be left without? We met quite a few of our new neighbours while we were there and are pleased with the sense of a community all ready.Whilst chatting over a Keo or two we wondered about sorting out the pool problem by putting another one where the generator is now.I paced the area out and its roughly 14m x 9m which would take a 10 x 5 pool nicely.I was told a pool this size would cost less than 20,000 or less than 400 per apartment.Does anyone else think it would be worth doing ? If so we'd need to check about planning permission etc,but its something to think about.Hope to see you all soon,Bob and Andrea
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Pool 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quote
The Wombles

Hello,
Sounds like a good idea, but we were told that the developers were refused another pool-At the back od block ! & 2 as more disabled parking was needed and that the ground you refer to is owned by council Confused When you say 10X5 what measurements are we in ?
H & H
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quote
bob and andrea

Hi,the 10x5 was metres,but if ,as you say, the land where the generator is, is owned by the council,that scuppers that idea.Bob

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:28 am Reply with quote
twentyone21
Pictures: 2

hi, im pretty sure that your nominated area is actually marked up as green area, as is the triangular section at the front of the development, not sure of the implication of the procedure to alter designated green areas, but i would say lets get all the maintainace costs together first for the facilities we already have ,get the committee up and running and then move forward with any improvements etc ,regards mark

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:42 am Reply with quote
agavriel

Hi my name is Andrew and i only recently joined this forum,following a recent visit to anna court. It was great meeting with some of the other owners! This site is a great idea and should definately help us arrange the commitee so we can start arranging the maintanance etc. and then move on with the bigger issues ie. swimming pool.
Can anybody tell me if there is a section on this site where we can see who has registered to be part of the Anna Court Forum? If not has somebody taken responsibility to gather everyones details and take control of our commitee?
Thank you,
Andrew

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:42 am Reply with quote
twentyone21

andrew, ive started this process, if you can email me your email address, tel number details of your block and apartment number i will send you everything thats been done to date, if you were just at your place there would have been a letter i left for you with my info on it, regards mark

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quote
agavriel

Hi Mark thats great!
I don't seem to be able to access your e mail address. you can email me the details :
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.
. I am in block 2 Flat 7.
Thanks Andrew

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:39 am Reply with quote
The Wombles

Hello Andrew,
Just to let you know we are in block 2 flat 3. May see you sometime.
Regards,

Helen and Howard

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Anna Court 2 Mains Electricity. 
Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:13 am Reply with quote
garry savage

Hi everyone we have just found this sight thanks to Bob & Andrea, just got back from Cyprus on the 25th. The electricity board installed the mains electricity on the 25th so the whole development is now on mains, they have used second hand meters for example mine started with a reading of 83,300?.( This could cause some confusion)
Apparently you have to register with the electricity board when you next visit and settle any fees at this point. I spoke to Maria at the developers about the pool as the liner is coming away from the wall and water is getting trapped behind it as a result 4 children had ear infections incuding my son while we were there.
Maria assures me (HA,HA) that they will refit the liner at the end of Sept/Oct and fit an extra pump to filter the pool more efficiently.
Apart from these points every thing seems to be moving in the right direction.
We met some really nice people, Bob & Andrea,Robert & Joan, Fiona,& fellow Chelsea supporters Tony & Kim.

Look forward to meeting more owners over the next year and hopefully meet up for a few beers.
We are in Block 1 Flat 5 Garry, Sandra, Daniel(14) & Lauren(11).

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote
tony+kim
Pictures: 6

Hi all,
we to have just got back from cyprus, on the 1st of september had a wonderful time, gald to have met everyone!.
As we were leaving anna court the builders were fixing the lift frames and electrics, so hopfully at the end of september they will be finished and swiched on ( said tommy-haha),so will the parking and landing lights will be on.
also tommy said that he was going to go round the blocks to check the apts for snags.

p.s sorry garry and sandra for missing you when you left,but family down in protoras kept us away, and hope you had a good journey home, speek to you all soon.

regards

tony and kim
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:17 pm Reply with quote
The Wombles

We are going out to Anna Court 25/9. Anybody else there with teenagers at that time? Our daughter is coming for 1 week and it would be nice for her to meet friends soon. Sounds like pool is not too good. Is any one else going to ask for compensation?
Helen Howard and Kim (1Cool Very Happy

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:23 am Reply with quote
twentyone21

hi all, just returned from a xmas break, the water board have been busy sealing off a large number of meters, i took down the numbers of all the ones sealed, most of them look like communal supplies, but there are definately others sealed too, if you havnt registered for water yet my guess is that you are now sealed, if you know your meter number and want to double check your ok, email me and i will let you know if your is ok, regards mark

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Glyn & Di

MARK
Just signed up to the forum we are in block 7 flat8.Excuse my ignorance but whats all this about water sealing and electric meter readings.Is there a good chance that we turn up only to find neither are working? if so does anyone have the contact numbers to organise switch on before we go accross.Going for 3-4 days around 20th jan if anyones about, Confused to loan us some water and lecky.
Cheers
Glyn/Di

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quote
twentyone21

glyn/di, firstly welcome to the board i hope you find it as useful as i have, i have emailed you some contact information, hope to hear from you soon, regards mark

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quote
The Wombles

Any news on communal electricity and lifts at Anna Court 2 anyone? Confused

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Martin and Fiona Brown

Hi

Regarding electricity supply for outside and lifts. There still is none. We were over at Christmas. Still in darkness Sad

Regards
Fiona

Post: #17   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quote
The Wombles

I thought I replied earlier. Did you not get it?

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quote
The Wombles

Hello again,

Realise now what I did wrong. Not very good with this. I said before we are going out in April and hope that we will still have electricity. We paid first bill but they would not register us as we did not have contract! Have sorted water we hope. Any improvements on pool/outside decor etc?
Regards.
Helen.

Post: #19   PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Martin and Fiona Brown

Hi Helen

No there are no further improvements. The area next to block 7 (where the generator was) has been cleared, all the rubbish has gone. The pool was in a bad way when we left. It had been really windy, and it was full of rubbish, and really dirty.

Fiona

Post: #20   PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quote
shazzychap

Hi All from Anna Court 2,

We were told today that there was an Electricity bill pushed under our door, in Anna Court. The Bill was not in an envelope but had our address on it.

This is the first bill that we have had, and was no doubt delivered by the builders. We intend to ring the Electricity Authority to clarify the situation.

Just to let others know

John and Sharon
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Anna Court 2 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments