Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Anemomylos (Windmills) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post: #41   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quote
bigal
Pictures: 1

Glad you like the complex Nat.

There was a house up for sale recently (No. 18 I think). It will have a banner up if its still available when you're there.

The builders sales office is on the corner of the plot opposite No.30for information about the properties that are being built on the "sister" sites which are either side of our one.

As I said in my post we will be there in June, when are you going?

Regards

Ruth Very Happy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Windmills house for sale 
Post: #42   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quote
dogja
Pictures: 0

Hi Ruth, Nat
No18 is mine and is definately NOT for sale , its the only thing that keeps me going my little piece of Heaven !! Very Happy My neighbour had the For Sale sign up when I was there back in January. I'll be back out in a couple of weeks What's the weather like is it warm enough for a dip??
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #43   PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quote
ROSINA

Hello all
Just back and signing in. Two houses are for sale on our side - must be 19 and I believe 22. Taylors estate agents.
Not long now Ruth and Bigal.
Bye for now.
Caroline and Alan

Post: #44   PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quote
nat695

Ruth,
I'll be over in Mid - late April, not booked yet, I got my eye on a few flights.

Caroline and Alan, Do you know of a website for Taylos estate agents?

Thanks,
Nat

Post: #45   PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quote
bigal
Pictures: 1

Apologies Dogja, got my house numbers mixed up.

Good to have you back Caroline & Alan, thanks for your email.

71 sleeps to go

Ruth Very Happy

Post: #46   PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quote
ROSINA

Hi Nat.
Can't trace the site but it's definately Taylors however if you look in property for sale on this site -2 bed townhouse I believe thats house 19.
Cheers
Caroline

Post: #47   PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quote
nat695

Caroline,
Thanks, I've emailed the advertiser and awaiting a reply.

I really like this type of house. I will go and see the areaa when I'm over as I believe there are similair developments around this one.

Nat Very Happy

Post: #48   PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quote
ROSINA

Hi
Yes http://www.catoumazis.com/?pageid=9 has the other ongoing developments.
Happy hunting
Caroline

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Anemomylos (Windmills) 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments