Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates » Good Lawyer
Good Lawyer 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Jan
Pictures: 5

Good Lawyer,

We have used a fantastic Lawyer/Barrister in Larnaca and he worked as a Barrister in England for a while. He took on the Developers of an Apartment we had agreed to purchase in Oroklini but later had problems with and was super. We now consider him a friend and he is dealing with our hopeful new purchase soon.

Contact:- Evgenios Erotokritou, 36, Egyptou Street, 6030, Larnaca.
Telephone 00 357 24656406
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

From Jan
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Good Lawyer 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quote
MARtin555
Pictures: 0

I KNOW THERE ARE MANY LAWYERS AROUND CYPRUS BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ME AND MY WIFE FOUND ANDROS PELECANOS TO BE IDEAL.

EFFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL AND VERY FRIENDLY. I SUGGEST ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LAWYER USES HIM. U WILL NOT BE LET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quote
LynSab
Pictures: 1

MARtin555 wrote:
I KNOW THERE ARE MANY LAWYERS AROUND CYPRUS BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ME AND MY WIFE FOUND ANDROS PELECANOS TO BE IDEAL.

EFFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL AND VERY FRIENDLY. I SUGGEST ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LAWYER USES HIM. U WILL NOT BE LET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have three posts now regarding this lawyer!! Are u on commission? Laughing Laughing
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quote
MARtin555

BUYING SOMETHING IN A FOREIGHN COUNTRY FOR THE FIRST TIME IS A BIT SCARY AND I HAD MY DOUBTS. THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING WENT SO SMOOTHLY JUST MADE ALL OUR FEARS GO AWAY.

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quote
kipper889
Pictures: 5

Hello Martin, Welcome to the forum.

It does seem that you have joined this site purely to plug the services of 'your' solicitor, I apologise if this is not the case but perhaps you would care to join in with some of the other threads and let us know a little about yourself.

It would also help if you would release the caps lock on your keyboard, it makes posts much easier for us to read.

Ruth

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quote
MARtin555

I am from Australia and my wife has family here in Cyprus.

We decided to purchase a house here in Cyprus from a developer (not the big developers). This developer is a middle aged man who has retired early and is doing some developing on the side.

We wanted to safeguard our interests and so asked around for a lawyer who was fluent in English as my greek is very little (only some words i learnt from my wife). One of our close family friends happened to mention that Andros is a good lawyer so we decided to make an appointment and meet with him.

I have heard alot about being careful when it comes to lawyers and conveyancing. What can I say? As i mentioned earlier on we went in to see him and were quite impressed by him. It turned out that all went smoothly.

I then found this site while surfing on the net and decided to share my experince.

Bottom line is that my wife and I are happy with the services we got.

I am sorry if the caps lock is annoying. I do not know much about computers but I am learning slowly!

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quote
j adams

Don't know if I'm in the right page. Just wanted to know if anyone can recommend a good English Speaking lawyer to handle my house purchase. As hastle-free as possible please.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quote
LynSab
Pictures: 1

j adams wrote:
Don't know if I'm in the right page. Just wanted to know if anyone can recommend a good English Speaking lawyer to handle my house purchase. As hastle-free as possible please.

We have the lawyer on this Forum, sorted out problem we had with previous lawyer and took over our new contract, no hassle, english speaking, answers all emails and phone calls. Even though they are in Limassol and we are on the East Coast we have much more contact than our previous lawyer who was only based in Paralimni. Very important when you are buying property to have a lawyer that ONLY acts for your interests. This is something they most definitely do.

Talk to them, they are also up front about fees.

Lyn
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quote
Steve - SJD
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pictures: 55

Hi,

Haven't used Louise in a professional capacity but she does get many
good recommendations and has been more than helpful dealing with
a wide variety of questions on the forum.

Choosing an advocate from a different area than where you are looking to buy is also a good thing.

HTH

Cheers

Steve

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quote
j adams

Thanks for your input guys. Will let you know in the next few days how I get on with the legal eagles I have found. Shocked
Good Lawyer 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Advocates