Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Queen Elena Apartments, Kappris
Queen Elena Apartments, Kappris 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:30 am Reply with quote
DebbieM
Pictures: 0

Has anyone bought one of these apartments or viewed them ? I would be really grateful for some info.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quote
jo

Hi Debbie M
I think these apartments are on the oposite side of the road to ours.
We are in Posidonion Court!
What do you want to know??
Jo
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:49 am Reply with quote
DebbieM

Hi Jo
We are currently looking for an apartment to buy & are really interested in 1 in this block, but unable to get out to view until September. I was after some detail about the actual building, location & local surrounding area, we have been sent photos & info from the agent which look good, but I was after an 'outsiders' view so to speak.
The photos we have give the impression that it is a fairly small complex.
Would be grateful for any info about the buildings / area.
Many thanks
Debbie
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:21 am Reply with quote
jo

Hi Debbie
We will be out for the first two weeks for august and I understand that this development is under way as we speak!!
I have looked at the plans and they seems really nice! Its a very quite area but only 15min walk from Kapparis ( we always have a car from the airport ) so we are not bothered about it being quite ( we love it )
I understand that it is a complex of two apartments blocks with about 10 apartments in total??
I will pick up more info when we are out and let you know!!
Have you looked at any others??
Our developer has plans to build more a little further down the road, I will get details if you wish??
Speak Soon
Jo
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quote
DebbieM

Hi Jo
Thanks for your reply, its really useful. Unfortunately the apartment we were interested in has been sold, I am waiting for the developer to confirm if there are any others available in the complex, as this is the area we want to buy in.
Would really appreciate if you manage to get any info when you are in Cyprus in August, that would be great.
Thanks again
Debbie
Queen Rita - Queen Elena Court 
Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Angell Racer

Hi we have just purchased a property in the above No B4 Block B, will be flying out dec 17th to saty in it for 12 days !
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments