Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Apollon Court - Kapparis/Paralimni Goto page 1, 2  Next
Apollon Court - Kapparis/Paralimni 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Martin
Pictures: 0

Hi to any owners on this 18 unit Ergoliptiki development. I have appartment 32 (top floor, Block B) and would love to talk to any other owners.

Cheers Martin Cool
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Apollon Court 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:38 am Reply with quote
Pookie

Hi Martin,

We have recently bought No 23, 1st Floor Block B.
We're aiming to go out in the next few weeks now that the power's connected!

Look forward to catching up at some point.

Lindsay & Andy

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Lou&Rich
Pictures: 1

Hello Lindsay and Andy,

We would like to introduce ourselves we own number 11, block B.

Louise and Richard
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Apollon Court 
Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Pookie

Hi Guys,

Has anyone got any up to date pics of Apollon Court?
We're assured that the development is complete, not sure about the road though!

We will be going out in the next 2 weeks to take delivery, so we'll try and take as many as poss then and post a few on the site.

Andy

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quote
Lou&Rich
Pictures: 1

Hello Andy,

I have one of the pool if that is of any use?

Louise

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Pookie

Hi Louise,

That would be great if you wouldn't mind. Not sure if you can email it to me via this site, but if not there's a contact us link on our site [link below] rather than post my email address here for spammers to find!

Thanks very much.

Andy

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:56 pm Reply with quote
andyw

Hi Im Andy Ive got apartment 31 block B - was over there last week - everything almost finished - shuttering now been fitted around pool stopping alot of mess blowing into the pool - aircon units were being fitted whilst we were there.
We received an invite for 8oct for a residents meeting - to discuss maintenance and service charges etc - has anyone else received theirs ?
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Pookie

Hi Andy,

We're staying at the apartment right now - on-line in Protaras!
All seems to be pretty much finished. Shame about the windmill by the pool making such a noise though. Sad
We haven't had any notification about a meeting as yet. Who did your invite come from?
We were only saying that it would be good to arrange a get-together of the owners to discuss this sort of thing.

Great to be here at last!

Lindsay & Andy

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:58 pm Reply with quote
andyw

Hi Lindsay and Andy

The invite for 8 oct was hand delivered by Kostakis the builder.
You get used to the windmill a few beers help!

Andy
Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quote
alanandmaria

Hi,

We would like to say hello - we have purchased in Block A - Apartment 22 in Apollon Court.

Costakis did mention a meeting when we were over last and said that is would probably be on the 8th of October. Unfortunately we can not make it over until last two weeks in October.

Have met Martin in person who owns in Block B and my son met some other nice people from that block when he was over about a month ago.

Would love to hear from anyone else that has brought in any of the blocks and from anyone that may be going to the meeting.

Maria and Alan

Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:39 am Reply with quote
Martin

My father was in Cyprus last week to sort a few things out for me and received the invite. I had already planned to come out that week in October but I would strongly advise all owners to come if at all possible or send a representative.

Cheers Martin
Apollon Court Pool 
Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Pookie

Hi All,

I've just had word back that there's a problem with the pool filtration system at the moment (green water!). I've just been in touch with Costakis and he is sending somenone over to look at it, hopefully this afternoon!!

Andy

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quote
Martin

Thats great Andy. Hopefully it will be fixed asap.

Has anyone got any thoughts on what they want to raise during the October 8th meeting? Any idea how many are going?

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quote
alanandmaria

Just wondered how it can get that bad when it is meant to be maintained!

Alan has decided to go to the meeting now and is flying out especially just for that.

Any idea how many will be at the meeting - I have asked Steve Leary but he does not know.

Maria
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Pookie

It sounds like maybe the pump has stopped or there's a problem with the chemical levels.

We're unfortunately not able to make it to the meeting, but were planning to put the word out to a) find out who is going and b) help draw up an agenda that we're all happy with.
I did ask the developers if a list of owners is available, but so far have not had any word back. I'll try again, does anyone have Steve's email address? He's in the UK at the moment, returning this week I think.

I'm happy to coordinate things at this end in the run-up to the meeting, but maybe it would be better if someone who is actually going to attend can pick it up? What do we think, any takers?

If we can agree who is going to pull it together, maybe we should take it offline and then publish an agenda for a final review?

Cheers,

Andy

Post: #16   PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quote
alanandmaria

Hi,

I am sure Alan (my other half) will put forward anything you might want to say. He is not here at the moment but I will ask him later. What infulence it will have if you are not there I dont know.

I think the problem is - things will be decided at the meting and as Costaskis has said - if you are not there then you dont have a say. That is why in the end Alan decided to go over there just for the meeting. We were not going to go as we had already booked flights for the 16th October before we found out about the meeting.

I think it would have been fairer to give three possible dates and arrange the meeting for the date the most could attend.

I heard that it was arranged for a Sunday so it was convenient for the residents in Cyprus. . . . . . .

I am sure a letter will go out quite quickly letting people know what was decided.

I guess that a Secretary, Chairman and Treasurer will also be appointed at the meeting. Costaskis did say also that the list of everyone would be exchanged at the meeting. I have only spoken to three English families that have brought in the complex and the Greek Mum and Dad that brought for their son.

Had an enquiry for a rental for the last week in October but our apartment is occupied that week - is yours free? Can I pass on your details if it is?

Regards,

Maria

Post: #17   PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Pookie

Hi Maria,

I'm sure Alan will appreciate you nominating him! Smile
We're certainly happy for you to represent us, our only issues are general ones which affect us all rather than anything specific to our apartment.

We were thinking that maybe it would be a good idea if the UK based owners could get together somewhere central to discuss it over a beer? Could be a little optimistic as I've no idea how far apart most of us are!!

As Martin said, I think it is important for as many as possible to have the opportunity to put across any views/issues etc but I also think that it needs a little organising.

Whoever takes the challenge(!), I can make some web space available to publish any details.

As far as the enquiry goes, ours is free at the end of Oct, so we'd be grateful of the enquiry!

Cheers,

Andy

Post: #18   PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quote
alanandmaria

Just told him and he does not mind!!

Have e mailed Lindsay and given her Alans telephone number.

I will pass on your details then regarding rental.

Maria
Murky Pool! 
Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:16 am Reply with quote
Pookie

I've just spoken to our property management guys and it seems that although someone did come and attend to the pool filter/pump last week, it's still looking rather cloudy. Something to bear in mind for the meeting this weekend!! (Particularly if this is going to be a recurring problem)

Post: #20   PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quote
jo

Message for Andy & Mandy

Could you enable your email address!!!
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments