Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Schools » Kids going to the xenion high school this year (2006 - 2007)

Which School do you think would be the best?
No ending time set.
Xenion
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
American Academy
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Gymnasium (local one to you)
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
English Bases
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes Cast : 19

Kids going to the xenion high school this year (2006 - 2007) 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:52 am Reply with quote
trollioli
Pictures: 0

Hey
Im going to take the entrance exams at the xenion this year. I am 13 years old and I was dropped back a year because I was put in the greek school to learn greek 2 years ago. If anybody is or anybody goes there already is it any good or not because I have had mixed opinions about it but i have heard the same about the gymnasium. If anybody does know, Please tell me and also what is the football like there?
Thanks Hope we meet up at school if we get in!!
Oliver
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Re: Kids going to the xenion high school this year (2006 - 2 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quote
michellemcdonald

trollioli wrote:
Hey
Im going to take the entrance exams at the xenion this year. I am 13 years old and I was dropped back a year because I was put in the greek school to learn greek 2 years ago. If anybody is or anybody goes there already is it any good or not because I have had mixed opinions about it but i have heard the same about the gymnasium. If anybody does know, Please tell me and also what is the football like there?
Thanks Hope we meet up at school if we get in!!
Oliver

Hello Oliver just wondering if you've taken the exams yet and were they difficult ? we have a son Ryan that's hoping to take later in the year he's 13 too.

Michelle
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quote
leedsboy

Hey
Yes, I took the exams in May. They wern't that difficult but I speak greek so I took the exams in Greek. I think the English exams are the same apart from you don't do greek. I don't know if you can enroll for this year now or not but i think it would be worth speaking to them. School term here has finished now but they always have staff there.
Thanks
Oliver
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quote
amanda

Hi Oliver, just read your info with interest and wanted to know what do you think about Xenion? My daughter Grace is 12 and I am keen for her to go.She will no doubt have specific questions herself so I will ask her to make contact if thats ok. My name is Amanda

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quote
FABFENCING

can anyone please give me feed back about xenion high school,we are so unsure if to send our son here or american academy.
he has just started his second year at greek school so has some knowledge of greek.but feel as if he is going behind slightly with english and maths, have been doing it at home with him, but is it enough?

thanx, would appreciate help

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Schools