Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area » Ganga - Larnaca
Ganga - Larnaca 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quote
yhztolca
Pictures: 1

Must say.. I hadn't been to the Ganga Indian off Dhekelia Rd for some time as the last time i had a take away from there it was HORRIBLE!!! So last night when hubby was out at a work social event he suggested I try the Ganga again and see if things have improved.. Nope.. they haven't.. I ordered a Chicken Tikka Masala, Jeera Rice & Garlic Nan.. The only part of the meal I actually enjoyed was the Garlic Nan which I must admit was baked to perfection. The chicken tikka was really runny and no "kick" to it.. the jeera rice was all stuck together.. not nice and fluffy like it used to be. I paid 15.50 for these 3 items and picked them up myself.. I should have had a 3.99 big mac meal instead! Sorry Ganga.. You had my business for so long until you changed hands.. Now i'm sorry to say after giving it one more chance my business has been lost forever. RIP to the good memories of Ganga. Sad
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quote
RubyScottie
Pictures: 0

I usually go to Masalas but there set menu is 21.50, went on holiday to paphos and went to the Raj 2 and there set menu is only 9.95 for a 3 course and brilliant, why is the Larnaca indian restaurants so expensive?

Ruby
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quote
pumpkin

Is Masalas on the Larnaca/Dhekelia road? If so, apparantly its owned by a mate of Peter Andre, promised myself we'd go there this time, "just in case". Is it any good? Carolyn

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:43 am Reply with quote
Sara1987
Pictures: 1

Masalas is nice! Definately go and try it out.
I always get takeaway from Ganga if we want an indian! Have never had a bad experience, actually think its really quite nice compared to some of the others ive had in the larnaca area!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Jascat

Masalas is nice, but a little on the pricey side. The set meal is the way to go. Don't think it is on Fridays & Saturdays.

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quote
OROKLINIPROPOWNER

Masala's is really nice, but even a set menu for two people with one beer & a bottle of water cost 50 euro's - you'd be hard pushed to spend that in a curry house at home. Nice for a treat I guess!

Tony

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Restaurants / Bars & Clubs in the Larnaca Area