Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Andria court Xylophgou
Andria court Xylophgou 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quote
Duncan MacDonald
Pictures: 0

Hi all
The above complex should have been completed June 2009 now we have to wait another six months.
we have not heard or seen any blogs from owners of this complex I'd hate to think we'll be living there on our own.
it would be nice to here from anyone who has bought an appartment on this site

many thanks
Duncan/christine
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Andria Court- Xylofagou 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quote
samin

Confused Hi All- I would like to enquire if anybody has appartments in Andria Court and are waiting for completion.

We have been waiting since June 2009 ??

Thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quote
samin

Hi Duncan

I cannot reply to your email- so I thought best to post here- We have purchased two apts- A24 & B24 at Andria Court- we are waiting for the development to be completed- how has it been for you since moving in?
does all the the gas,electric and etc work okay?

Many thanks samin.

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quote
Duncan MacDonald

samin wrote:
Hi Duncan

I cannot reply to your email- so I thought best to post here- We have purchased two apts- A24 & B24 at Andria Court- we are waiting for the development to be completed- how has it been for you since moving in?
does all the the gas,electric and etc work okay?

Many thanks samin.

hi
sent you a reply via your email address its a long story trying to get blood out of a stone. dont expect anything to quick here my plumbing business has suffered due to the delay.
regards
Duncan

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quote
geordie

Have also encountered a slow developer in Xylofagou, broken promises - the usual......could it be the same one?

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quote
samin

Hi Geordie- It may well be the same development- is it with Chacholis? We should have completed in June 2009.

Regards
samin Embarassed

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quote
geordie

Not the same company, must just be something in the water in Xylofagou that makes them all work at the same speed - and talk with forked tongue Wink

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quote
jon

They seem to be painting all the blocks at Andria Court, & the first block seem to have most of the water tanks on them. So maybe could get a new completion date soon, if not already.

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Duncan MacDonald

jon wrote:
They seem to be painting all the blocks at Andria Court, & the first block seem to have most of the water tanks on them. So maybe could get a new completion date soon, if not already.

the developer is to hand over 21 apartments (this year june 21) i would not hold my breath on this one. Roads, electricity and water still needs to be connected. I live on the site and have done since april, so if anyone wants more information just email me

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quote
jon

Wow didn't realise anybody living there yet, can't be alot of fun for you. I drive past to go to work & noticed them painting the blocks.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quote
Duncan MacDonald

jon wrote:
Wow didn't realise anybody living there yet, can't be alot of fun for you. I drive past to go to work & noticed them painting the blocks.

Yep i live thre all alone, great entertainment watching how they do things in cyprus i have certainly had my eyes opened. as i am the only qualified plumber on site and i mean qualified, they do one thing then over the weekend i do it the correct way.you can't educate the uneducated. i show them the simplest way i no to save money and time, do they listen not on your nelly, oh well weekends are kept busy. my students back in the UK enjoy the pics i send on applications and safety
Duncan

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quote
martinomac

Hi is any currently living in Andria court

Thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Andria court Xylophgou 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments