Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Toddler Talk » Next Meet Up Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Next Meet Up 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Tutty1
Pictures: 1

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a lovely Easter and spent some enjoyable time with the little ones.

The next mum, dad and toddler/baby meet up will be in Kiddyland on Saturday 2nd May at 3.00pm again.

Nicola you are more than welcome to come and join in and welcome to the Toddler Talk Group and hopefully you can make it, last time we met up there was 14 mums and hopefully the same will be again.

As last time, please let me know if you can make it on Saturday 2nd May, just before I start back at work.

Take care and hope to hear from you.

Michelle
Frenaros
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quote
vgirl73
Pictures: 0

Hi michelle...

I will be there with charlie , looking forward to it , Ian will have just gone back to work for 9 weeks so its come at the right time... sarah xx
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quote
Meenie

Hi Michelle

Looking forward to seeing you all there

Marina & Matilda
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quote
steph

Hey I'll be coming along again withh Zach Very Happy
MEET UP 
Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Tutty1

Come on ladies, hopefully we will get as many mums, as the last meet up last weekend, please try and make it, put your name down and let us know you will be coming.

Thanks

Michelle and Millie
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quote
sarahconnor

Me (Sarah) and Louie will be there! xx

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:47 am Reply with quote
joanne

Hi
me and jake will be there

joanne

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quote
steph

Hi as those of you who I spoke to last time know, my husband Omar is the manager of Stonegrill & Kiddiland and he would like to offer all us moms and kids something for meeting there so any ideas or request welcome.

Steph

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quote
Bowns

Hi all,

We really enjoyed it last time and will be at the next meet.

Emma, Jack 2 yrs and Ellie 5 months.

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quote
georgie_dob

Hiya, We had a lovely time at the last meetup. Unfortunatly we have a birhtday party this Saturday afternoon so wont be able to make it.
Hope you all have a fantastic time.
Georgina, Alexandra and Lucas. xx
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
FREEBIE 
Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quote
Tutty1

Hi Steph and Omar

thank you for your kind offer.

May be a free drink for mums as well, as the kids already get one when we pay for them to play.

Or half price play for the kids

Any other suggestions is most welcome

See you all Saturday at 3.00pm

Thanks again

Michelle

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quote
Toothfairy

Hi guys, just got back on line,
Me (Gill), Isla and Mushroom will be there on the 2nd
Isla had great time last time, unfortunately is was screams and bribes at leaving time!! Oooh I'm a terrible mother lol

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quote
dannyd4315

I will be there (Sarah) with Isaac 16 Months old. I have only been here a couple of weeks is it ok if I join you?

This is my husbands account!

x
MEET UP 
Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Tutty1

Hi Sarah and Isaac,

Of course it is ok for you to join us, the more the merry,

c u Saturday at 3.00pm

Take care
Michelle

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quote
sarahconnor

Hi Ladies,

Ive said me and Louie were going to be coming this Saturday forgetting that i had already made arrangements!! Whoops.........! So me and Louie wont be coming this time round, but most cetainly will to the next! The lady i work for also wants to come next time. So ill keep my eyes open for the next meet.

Hope you all have a good time.

Sarah x

Join Us Today! Register for Free or Login

NEXT MEET UP 
Post: #16   PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Tutty1

Hi there

Many thanks to all the mums who came today, there were 9 in total today, we all had a good time and it is nice to get to chat with other mum and the kids enjoyed it too.

A very big thank you to Omar and Steph (managers at Kiddyland), they have very kindly arranged for free drink for mum, each time we go.

I will post again, nearer the time for our next meet up, but i will be arranging it again for Saturday 30th May again at 3.00pm. But I will request nearer the time for numbers etc.

Take care

Michelle and Millie

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:40 am Reply with quote
joanne

me and jake also had a good time again, i couldnt get jake out of the ball pool once he worked up the courage to go in..lol..and yes a big thank you to Omar and Steph for our drink..

joanne

MEET UP 
Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Tutty1

Hi All

Just to let you all know, arrangements for the next mum, dad and tot/baby meet up is to be

Saturday 30th May, 3.00pm, at Kiddyland

Please let me know again by reply if you are coming so we know numbers. Dont forget mums' now get a free drink, courtesy of Kiddyland Manager, Omar and Steph.

Hope you can come it was good to see many faces the last time, and there was 10 mums with tots, which was nice.

Many thanks

Michelle
Frenaros.
MEET UP 
Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Tutty1

Hi Ladies

Come on, please let me know if you are coming, otherwise we can change the date, if not enough attend on

Saturday 30th May, 3.00 pm, Kiddyland.

Many thanks

Michelle

Post: #20   PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quote
joanne

hi
me and jake will be there

joanne

Next Meet Up 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Toddler Talk