Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » anna court 2
anna court 2 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:43 am Reply with quote
twentyone21
Pictures: 2

just returned from a site visit, was interested in getting the commitee formation moving so asked eviko for details, all they will say at this stage is all 52 apts are british owners, but thankfully im sure that will help, i think i have a list of 12 people , who i have met or are on this board , so if anyone hasnt made contact please send me details, i will try to get these things coordinated, regards mark
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quote
MainmanOlly
Pictures: 0

Hi Mark , I just mailed you wrt Anna court 2 and the issues outstanding.

Regards
David Oliver - +447771905345 mail
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:05 pm Reply with quote
bob and andrea

Hi everyone,we will be in Kapparis on the 19th of April for a week,to take delivery of our apartment in block 2 Anna Court 2.If anyone needs anything doing or checking while we are there ,just drop us a line and we'll do what we can.Also if any of our new neighbours are out at the same time,it would be good to meet up over a couple of Keo's,
Bob and Andrea
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quote
karen&ralph

Hello,

Just thought we would introduce ourselves, we have bought an apartment in Anna Court 2. We are very interested to hear if anyone knows how the development is going, as we have been told that our apartment is now ready. We are going to visit at the end of May.

Karen & Ralph Laughing

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:32 pm Reply with quote
DBWSE9

Hello Karen & Ralph,

I'm in Anna's Court 1. I have just returned and Anna Court II looks to be vertually finished, except for some tidying up and the pool is nearly finished.

If you require any more info, my wife is still out there. (Lucky Cow)

Regards Dave

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quote
rogham1

Just had to say it Dave - after reading your last message, I take it Lyn isn't on the internet over there Exclamation

Hope you had a good time, how long is Lyn out there for? Also, have you had any luck with your search for a bungalow.

We've been back 4 weeks and now back to counting the weeks to our next visit. Can't come quick enough.

Jennie

PS: That was really kind of your son-in-law's offer. Much appreciated.

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:06 pm Reply with quote
DBWSE9

Hi Jennie,
Lyn is out there until the middle of june, no she's not on the internet.

We have found a house in Frenaros but can't do anything until we sell our apartment. Still we are no rush.

We will be back in September hopefully.

Thanks for asking.
Dave.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Les & Eileen

Hi all

I am taking this oportunity to introduce ourselves, we returned from Cyprus 10 May after taking over our apartment in Block 5 Anna Ct 2. The main outstanding issue has to be with the size/construction of the swimming pol although i have been informed by another resident of Block 5 that members of his family were swimming in it last week. We are out again in September for 3 weeks so hope to meet up with some of you then.

Regards

Les & Eileen

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quote
twentyone21

les please can you email off board so i can add you to the owners data base, prior to setting up our committee, thanks mark
Electricity 
Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quote
shazzychap

Hi all at Anna Court 2,

Does anybody know if the electricity is connected to the individual apartments yet and not by generator.?

We understand that the developers are cleaning the pool, but does any one know if they are treating with required chemicals etc.

Thanks

Sharon Smile
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:34 am Reply with quote
Les & Eileen

Sharon

iIhave a freind in my apartment just now and he has informed me that we are still on Generator in Block 5 certainly and i suspect the majority of the other blocks. As far as the pool is concerned then you are correct in that it is being cleaned and there are people using it with its new Astro turf surface around it but i am not sure if chemicals are being use. If i speak to him before he comes home Sunday i will ask him to check

Regards

Les

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quote
shazzychap

Les and Eileen,

Thanks for the reply,

Astro turf sounds novel! Confused It was all concrete when we left. Do you know what’s happened to the wobbly fence?

We see the TOON are back in training today, Shame about Michael Owen, but at least Nicky Butt and James Milner are back !! Not Razz

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quote
Les & Eileen

Sharon

Spoke to my pal last night and he reckons all is OK with the pool cleaning but i did not read your reply until after i spoke to him so do not know about the wobbly fence. What he did tell was that there is a guy over there at the minute (dont know who he is) that is on the contractors case all the time, even for things like post caps missing from the pool fence so i would think that he would have complained about the fence being wobbly as well, good for him too. As to the toon, weel i agree about Butt being away is good but i quite liked young Milner as he had a lot of promise but hey ho we will see how we do this season, i am just waiting for my season ticket to drop throught he letter box as it gives me a wonderfull excuse for a day on the lash.

Speak soon

Les

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:32 pm Reply with quote
shazzychap

Les and Eileen,

If your friend is called Jimmy ? Sharon’s parents were talking to him and his wife, they returned today.

The Pool is being cleaned and the staircases painted. There is still no communal electricity and the lifts are not working.

What’s this about a Pool on your veranda? Posers! Razz Wink

John and Sharon

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quote
Martin and Fiona Brown

Just to update, we have just returned from holiday.

There are still no working stair lights. The lifts are not finished yet. The pool area is finished and has been cleaned by Tommy, however I don't think its being done often enough because the lining was getting dirty around the edges towards the weekend. The communal showers/toilets do not appear to be getting cleaned, they were rather dirty. Sad

We had a satelite dish installed when we were over, however the fitters could not get the cable down the tube (we have a temporary cable down the outside of the building) because it was blocked with cement or something, they wanted the tel. no. of the electricians who worked on the apt. so they could speak to them, but Maria at the office would not give us the number, she just kept asking for our last payment. Martin told her we were not paying it at the moment because there was a lot still to be finished and we were not happy with the pool size and area. She told him they would take our key off us. Evil or Very Mad She did however give us a water bill, which we paid.

We were told by another owner that the 'green area' next to block 7 does not have anything to do with Eviko, it is owned by the government/council. I don't know what will happen with it, hopefully it will get landscaped. Confused

All the apartments are still being powered by the generator. I think its struggling a bit, there were a few power cuts when we were there, luckily we only had one.

We are however still very happy with our apartment and can't wait till next month to go again. It was great to meet some other owners and families of owners. Very Happy

Post: #16   PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Les & Eileen

shazzychap wrote:
Les and Eileen,

If your friend is called Jimmy ? Sharon’s parents were talking to him and his wife, they returned today.

The Pool is being cleaned and the staircases painted. There is still no communal electricity and the lifts are not working.

What’s this about a Pool on your veranda? Posers! Razz Wink

John and Sharon

I hope he told them it's only a bloody paddling pool Wink
Hello from Howard and Helen 
Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quote
The Stevens

Meant to put message in here but being computer illiterate(This is our first one and we are still experimenting Embarassed )We set up a new topic by accident.Still, I think I know what to do now Exclamation Please bear with us and keep us posted of any news and developments. Hope to bump in to some of you in the future.
Smile H and H[img][/img]

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quote
twentyone21

just returned after 2 great weeks, for those owners who i have not met or were not there last week i can tell you the mains electric is well underway to being complete, expected to finish in sept,the generator needs a little loving care but can easily be switched back on after tripping, the owners committee is moving along nicely and an email will be sent out to all who are registered soon,not much else happening now as this month is a cyprus holiday, not sure that would have made much difference, the block signs have been put up, the green area has been filled with soil, the pool is being maintained regulary, but only until the end of sept, tommy told me they were going to clear the site of builders rubbish soon, regards mark
anna court 2 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments