Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Schools » ayia napa school
ayia napa school 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quote
rosemar
Pictures: 0

hiya everyone found the info really useful so far we,re moving over to the paralimini area in january with our 9 yr old daughter and was going to send her to private school but would much rather her go to a local school if there is a good mix of other nationalities british etc could anyone let me have the name of the ayia napa schools that are referred to on this site thanks
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quote
G A Decorators

Hi Rosemar
Both my boys go to the Ayia Napa primary school but there are also primary schools in Paralimni where a lot of kids go.
The Ayia Napa school also has a really good mix of nationalites and both my boys have settled really well and have made lots of friends.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Re: ayia napa school 
Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quote
karenwinwood

rosemar wrote:
hiya everyone found the info really useful so far we,re moving over to the paralimini area in january with our 9 yr old daughter and was going to send her to private school but would much rather her go to a local school if there is a good mix of other nationalities british etc could anyone let me have the name of the ayia napa schools that are referred to on this site thanks

Hi there my daughter goes to ayia napa school she has been there a year gone september and now they are saying that her greek isn't good and that they have no allocated time to teach international children greek they either pick it up or you learn them or have to get a private tutor which is more money. We are pulling her out of school when we find another one for her, has we feel she is going back over
ayia napa school 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Schools