Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines » Paralimni General Hospital Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post: #21   PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quote
Tina Torment
Pictures: 0

ioannis wrote:
To be honest I havent seen it cause I was a bit bitter with some of the things I have been reading on the forum which have to do with the hospital .

I cannot thank both you and the other excellent staff at the hospital who gave me the best medical care I have ever received. Not only is the care and staff wonderful, but the hospital is spotlessly clean and with a view over Famagusta to die for lol! Almost like being on holiday. I have nothing but praise for the hospital and staff.

However, not keen on the pharmacy lol! They keep giving me short measures! Crying or Very sad And....they get so grumpy when you mention it! lol!
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Paralimni Hospital 
Post: #22   PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quote
Landmark

Registered our E121 forms yesterday, and were very impressed by the two most helpful young ladies in the EU office. Today went to the hospital to sort out prescription medicines and arrange for a check-up. The hospital was very busy, but the system worked well, and saw the Dr. after about a 20 minute wait. After that things started moving even more quickly; got two-months medication, had an X-ray, an ECG, and made an appointment for blood tests. All the staff that I came into contact with were friendly and efficient. I would rate the experience as Excellent!

Ian
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
A&E Our Experience 
Post: #23   PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quote
chubbycheeks

Unfortunately hubby fell today & bent his hand awkwardly while trying to break the fall. By mid afternoon it was very swollen & painful so we went to Paralimni A&E. After giving his details to reception we sat down to wait.

Within 10 minutes a Dr had been to do a brief exam & Q&A. Within 20 minutes he had been to have his hand/wrist x-rayed.

Within 40 minutes the x-rays had been looked at by a Dr, hubby's wrist properly examined & a plaster cast fitted. He has fractured a bone in his wrist & has to be in plaster for 3 weeks.

All the staff were efficiant & polite & we were impressed (& pleased) at being back home within an hour.

Well done Paralimni A&E.

Ruth & BigAl
Paralimni General Hospital 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Doctors / Hospitals / Health & Medicines