Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Melissa Court - Kapparis Goto page 1, 2  Next
Melissa Court - Kapparis 
Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote
campbell
Pictures: 0

Hi Steve,

Excellent idea about the developments.
Can you add Melissa Court.It belongs to GIOVANIS.

Cheers,
Campbell.

[edit: You just added it Smile ]

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Melissa Court 
Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:49 am Reply with quote
campbell

Hello Campbell,
Are you the only person living there?I hope not 'cos it will be the biggest ghost town in Kapparis if you are?

Paranoid,
Campbell.

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet
Pictures: 6

Laughing Laughing

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quote
campbell

Hi Campbell,
Its OK mate I'll be there as well!!.Thanks Elizavet.

Cheers,
Campbell Wink

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:02 pm Reply with quote
tracyandterry

Blimey Campbell....can I have some of what you are drinking please Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tracy
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet

Campbell
I know how you feel take a look at my developement I am on my own as well.

So dont worry its nothing you said. Laughing Laughing

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quote
campbell

Hi Elizavet and Tracy,
Ena bukhali aspro krasi or two.When we get out there I think we should all have a wee swally.
Cheers,
Campbell.

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:55 pm Reply with quote
TINA W

Hello

We will have a place at melissa court in August ( fingers crossed), have you visited recently ?, is anyone a permanent resident as ours is a holiday home but maybe one day -sigh!
Rolling Eyes

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet

Campbell
At last a friend for you Laughing Laughing

Tina
I think Campbell is in Cyprus right now and I believe they will be moving over later in the summer, i am sure he will be checking this out and getting in touch with you. when he gets back.
Laughing

Ps watch out i think he is a wee bit mad Laughing Laughing

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quote
campbell

Well,Hello Tina W,
I cannot explain how important your post was,and,never mind Elizavet,I just enjoy a drink or two and then go on the forum!!
My missus and I bought last June and take possession on 15th.September.We are in Block A - flat 4 on the first floor.
We just returned from a visit to Kapparis on 9th.July and were very impressed with what we saw.We have had regular photographs from the developer and other sources and are well pleased.
Security is excellent and I couldn't believe the strength of the actual apartment doors.Fittings include towel rail,loo roll holder and a big mirror in the bathroom,so do not bring them.
If you want to contact me off post then come through the e mail on my profile.Look forward to speaking to you - NEIGHBOUR!!

Cheers,
Campbell.

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Elizavet

Campbell
Good the hear from you again and is'nt it great you have a neighbour, I have one also now. Laughing Laughing
Seems that everything is going well with your place, glad to hear that you are both very happy with it. Smile

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:00 am Reply with quote
TINA W

Hello Campbell

Nice to hear from you, we are in block B-aprtment 4, near the backetball court.
Ours is also ready sept although we are hopefully going over the end of Aug start sept to finalise & furnish ( fingers crossed), although with 2 teenagers not sure how successful we will be Confused .

Is the swimming pool ready yet ?.

I'll PM you when I get a minute
cheers

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:11 am Reply with quote
bromerzz

Campbell
I went to have a look for you this morning.
There were no workmen around today and they had pulled some security screens across the access point to prevent waifs and strays being nosey!
I could of jumped the walls but decided not to incase some unfriendly bill were called out, you'll ken wot i min.
My first impression is ...one will not fit at ground level.
Your balcony points directly NW.
As i could not get onto the roof can't say what prospects are like up there but don't believe it would be a problem.
Definate lack of any on surrounding properties.
Suggest you wait and i will do a fresh recce when the first residents/occupiers move in and plenty of time before you take over
Cheers for nooo...
Oh and pool...can't say i saw one unless its to be built on the land immediatley as you go onto the property, with the playpark and grass area of the adjoining development to the left as you look at the place.
Pete
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quote
TINA W

Hi Campbell & thanks for the reply

I'm feeling very anxious at the moment but it all seems very scary.

Stilll waiting for one passport ( since 25th May!) so I don't want to tempt fate & book tickets yet etc.

It keeps sounding like all the contents for fitting out the flat is more expensive in Cyprus, is that really right?, we can't put everything in our suitcases - what to do, what to do ??.

Sorry Pete couldn't figure out all your mail

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quote
campbell

Hi Tina,
Are you planning a 'whole house move' or are you keeping a property in the UK?
We are downsizing from a dormer bungalow (do you know anyone who wants to buy one in the North East) to a two bedroom flat -just in case it all goes down the pan.I dont think it will though -- too much determination to MAKE it work and there will be loads of support from people on this forum.Dont be frightened or embarassed to ask questions even though you think they are basic!!
The only gear we are sending over by carrier are personal clothes,bedding and towels(better quality in UK)my DIY stuff -again better quality at home and cheaper,kitchen bits and bobs and loads of books,prerecorded DVD's and video tapes.
We came out in March for a week and did most of the shopping then - put deposits down and told them we would be back in September.
There are loads of places to buy furniture and white goods.
Fridges,freezers and electrical goods are reasonable in Paralimni
and you will be able to get discount.
You will also find that customs will stick it to you if you bring your own white goods and electrical entertainment gear .
I repeat,dont worry -- ask questions.
You can borrow my drill if you want.

Cheers,
Campbell.

PS.Pete was responding to a request I made off post,which is why it didnt make sense to you.

Melissa Court,Kapparis 
Post: #16   PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quote
campbell

Hi Pete,
Thanks for going for a look.We are coming back out on 13th.September and think we are one of the first to take possession.Will make contact then if thats OK?

Cheers mate,
Campbell.

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quote
nigel7ste

Hi
I have recently found out that a £cy200.00 morgage was indeed taken out for land upon which Melissa Court phase 1 was built , This sum as now been repaid but dont know if morgage as been taken out on Phase 2

I know Cambel finlay was trying to get information on this subject so hope he sees this letter . we have purchased on same property apartment A101 and met Cambel last October ,we are due back this June for two weeks
Cheers

Nigel & Jacqui
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Campbell Findlay

Hi Nigel,
I am relieved after reading your post but would like to speak to you further.Can you e mail me off post by going into my profile please.

We now have three permanent residents in A Block by the way.

Cheers and thanks,
Campbell.

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quote
TINA W

Hi Campbell & Nigel
We are out next week, although still unsure if we will finally complete as the bank is soo pants!.

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quote
nigel7ste

Hi Campbell

Sorry cannot get your email address as Ive not yet posted 5 letters but you can email me on
Links only visible to Registered Members
Register for Free or Login to the forum.

I will then send you letter which I recieved from my solicitors hope you are keeping well , have they as yet put post stations up

Hope to hear from you soon

Nigel Razz
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail MSN Messenger Cyprus News,Weather & Travel
Melissa Court - Kapparis 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments