Not A Member Yet? See All The Features Of The Forum By Clicking Here To Register For FREE! Or Members Login Below:

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Cyprus Eastern Forum Index
Offering Free Help, Advice, Tips & Support for those buying or living in:
Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou
Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas...

Main Homepage Cyprus Eastern Forum Index Register Directory Memberlist Search

Ads By Forum Sponsors  

Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments » Maria Court - Kapparis Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post: #41   PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:49 pm Reply with quote
uk_len
Pictures: 39

Hi,

It's really pretty simple. A long time ago Ken had a chicken farm, somewhere in Wiltshire I believe.

But everytime I hear the story it changes, bit like the story of the fish he caught Wink

Ken's a good friend of ours, we have spent many an evening at one of his bar-be-ques Smile

Regards

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Post: #42   PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quote
uk_len

Hi fellow Residents,

Just got back and I can tell you that the lifts have been finished BUT they are still waiting to be connected !!

Still no outside lighting but I guess all will be working before too long.

Rumour has it Maria will leave the office at the end of the year but she will be found in the new office next to Shiapanis Furniture shop on the roundabout.

Plenty of new development planned across the other side of the farmers fields, 5 more blocks to be built !

Giovanni is building on land near to the Greenhouses.

Regards

Post: #43   PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quote
CJB61
Pictures: 0

HI to everyone

Just got back from sunny Cyprus. Still no lights nor lift. Spoke to Maria (who is in the office until the end of the year) and the reason behind the lift is that no licence has been issued yet (?). Collectively we are all going to be responsible for the bills for the outside electricity, maintenance and cleaning of the exterior areas. Maria says she will write to everyone telling us all this and give contact details of us all so each group of 6 can get things organised - should be interesting as we're never all out there together. I suppose we can go ahead and organise someone to do maintenance and cleaning and we will have to wait for the electricity (Maria says this may be sorted by the end of the year). If anyone has any contacts for such things perhpas we could see some quotes. Reason why Eviko won't take resonsibilty for this is becuase of the firm desolving. Hope to see some of you over Christmas

Post: #44   PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:07 am Reply with quote
CJB61

Hi, does anyone know what went on at the residence meeting this week? I gather people from No 14, 9 and the English couple at the end of the block went but don't know what was said or to whom. Have been contacted by a cleaning/maintenance company who are willing to do a quote for Maria Court. I am told that we can't set up little groups of 6 but have to have a comittee for the whole. I've also read an article in the recent Cyprus weekly which recommends that you use solicitors out of the area rather than those local because of their links to the developers, etc. There seems to be a good one recommended in Nicossia

Post: #45   PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quote
uk_len

Hi Caroline & Dave,

We are in Maria Court, so it's good to read other members postings.

Nothing unusual about the lights and lift then !! The way we look at is whilst the lift isn't working we don't have to pay but the lights would be nice !

As for a meeting we didn't even know there was one so getting anything sorted is going to be a real problem as we are not all english and not all there at the same time.

Regards

Last edited by uk_len on Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post: #46   PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quote
uk_len

Hi all,

My friend called around to the block and guess what ............................ still no lights or lift working !! Rolling Eyes

Regards

Post: #47   PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quote
uk_len

Good News Surprised

The lights have been switched on at last, well on 2 sections anyway !

No lifts yet but they have been working on them so shouldn't be long.

The rain is still coming in through the sky lights, by the bucket load !!

Maria has promised it is all in hand and will be sorted shortly !

Regards

Post: #48   PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quote
uk_len

All lights are now working Not Worthy

No lifts yet, but it's a start.

Regards

Hide These Ads? Register for Free or Login

Lifts. 
Post: #49   PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quote
benji
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Good News! The lifts have been working in Maria court for 2 months.
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #50   PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quote
Daren and Tracy

Hi

Guess what, it won't be long before the lights and lifts are dissconnected as I can't see Maria been prepared to keep forking out for the electricity bills for these communal areas, I suspect it's what happens when there is no organised way of the residents paying for them collectively.

Hope i'm wrong
Personal Photo Album View user's profile Send e-mail Cyprus News,Weather & Travel

Post: #51   PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quote
SeeKay

Hi all,

Any Maria Court owners out there........ lets talk

Regards

CK

Post: #52   PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quote
twentyone21
Pictures: 2

hi folks, noticing your dilema, why dont you call an agm, post a letter thru each door explaining when its going to be, have your meeting, elect 3 people to run your committee ,set your budget,get all the sqm of the internal sizes of each apt off eviko, divide up your annual budget per sqm of apt and then write to each owner telling them how much the charges are, if you need more info are any help call me 07798936059 mark

Post: #53   PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quote
SeeKay

twentyone21 wrote:
hi folks, noticing your dilema, why dont you call an agm, post a letter thru each door explaining when its going to be, have your meeting, elect 3 people to run your committee ,set your budget,get all the sqm of the internal sizes of each apt off eviko, divide up your annual budget per sqm of apt and then write to each owner telling them how much the charges are, if you need more info are any help call me 07798936059 mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for that, I'll take you up on that soon.

CK
Lets talk re:- Maria Court Apartments Kapparis 
Post: #54   PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quote
SeeKay

To all owners of Maria Court Apartments....... are you interested

send a message & lets get organized with regards to a committee etc.

Regards

SeeKay
Maria Court - Kapparis 
  Cyprus Eastern Forum Index » Your Developments